lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
still need to finish the rendered 25% remaining and the programming and translation.yes a third week of december is a posible date

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
well somehow I think patreons should've vote for half update :D and somehow I think L&P wished for half update so that's the reason he slows the developing the game .. :D don't know why but I feel like this
a half update would of only had the pool events . naw No thanks full update for me

Reactions: Alley_Cat

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Thankfully we didn't go with real full update/1 whole day/.That way we sadly will have only 2 updates this year.
Wait till next year. Sometime there will certainly be 1/4 day update and the following year maybe a 1/8 day update.

The update on what really something happens in this game is still years away.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait till next year. Sometime there will certainly be 1/4 day update and the following year maybe a 1/8 day update.

The update on what really something happens in this game is still years away.
Next year is only 34 days away:)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Something I just realised ... Sophia mentions that the first Bennett date was on a Friday, which was day 13. Which makes the current day 17 a Tuesday.

I wonder how that affects the projections of events. For example, the earliest the next club scene will most likely be day 20 or 21, and the next soccer match day 21. Assuming L&P doesn't skip days again, which isn't guaranteed.

Hey farrah, could you please PM me that post of L&P's with the timeline of Ellie events?

Next year is only 34 days away:)
Time to learn the Charleston? But I think XaGnard was more being irritated about how few updates there have been. XaGnard, what events are you looking forward to (that you were referring to)?

Reactions: Alexby

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
He start to slow down the tempo...

This update will be released till the end of august.

We can expect only 1 update to the end of the year...

Next year we can expect no more than 5 updates, may be even 4 - Game cannot be completed in next 5 years.
What i have written July 2019...... So true

Reactions: Mirnation
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes