@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Anything specific? I'm currently looking for a good shower water asset, since the scene in question is in the bathroom, but a nude scene in front of the divider in the backyard (for the bikini show event) would be easy enough.

(And for those playing at home, I'm using #13 of the pube assets)
If possible kinda do the both, also the latter one with Dylan ;)

Reactions: Rojouninco1

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
What other events are we getting in this update?
1. dylan sophia sam and sam's mom event when dylan get into boarding school
2. dylan or dylan + sam bikini fashion show event
3. sophia tanning event
4. sophia encounter when returning home (cant say with whom) event
5. sophia bennet event
6. sophia ellie event
any other small events?

who gonna play all dylan routes this update?:)

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
who gonna play all dylan routes this update?:)
I plan on playing all of the pool routes. I'm just trying to determine in which order. Am thinking of going with:

1. Dylan, Sophia, Sam, Sam's mom (probably because I like this route the least; but am still curious by it).
2. Dylan
3. Dylan and Sam

Also, trying to decide is after playing route #1 above if I progress with the rest of the game then circle back? Or do all three routes above first and then proceed? I know, tough decisions in life....:)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I plan on playing all of the pool routes. I'm just trying to determine in which order. Am thinking of going with:

1. Dylan, Sophia, Sam, Sam's mom (probably because I like this route the least; but am still curious by it).
2. Dylan
3. Dylan and Sam

Also, trying to decide is after playing route #1 above if I progress with the rest of the game then circle back? Or do all three routes above first and then proceed? I know, tough decisions in life....:)
Sometimes it seems that Dylan is MC of this game. :unsure:
I can't believe he's still on with his gay fetish.
"Sometimes They Come Back" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: yedwoo and D-Vine

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I guess when "art edited with PS" move to 80%-90%, we can get the last teaser with Ellie :unsure:
Are you sure that we will get a teaser for the Ellie event?As I had thought that he wouldn't release one.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes