farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Are you sure that we will get a teaser for the Ellie event?As I had thought that he wouldn't release one.
16 days past since the last teaser, he will certainly release the last one, but without any spoiler. :unsure:

Reactions: Jude6

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
16 days past since the last teaser, he will certainly release the last one, but without any spoiler. :unsure:
It could go either way, L&P said he won't release a teaser for the Ellie event to keep it a complete mystery - but that was before he updated to explain that he had conflated this Ellie scene with a future, larger one.
I'm definitely hoping for a hint at what the Ellie scene will be.

Having said that, 16 days since the last teaser, but only 6 days since the updated Tan render, I wonder if he considers that an acceptable teaser... time will tell.

Reactions: farrah

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
i dont understand why this update takes 4 months.
this is an easy update not comlicated one.
i believe dev is already finished that update , but time means money to him.
so he waits for money.
I kno, rite?
I bet the entire game was done like 2 years ago in a good weekend or so.

And now he's just holding everything hostage because he doesn't get like 14 kajilion dollars per month through Patreon.

That bastard.

I haz info, man.

Iz fax.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Anything specific? I'm currently looking for a good shower water asset, since the scene in question is in the bathroom, but a nude scene in front of the divider in the backyard (for the bikini show event) would be easy enough.

(And for those playing at home, I'm using #13 of the pube assets)
Still waiting for it broo!!!

pokiehl

May 30, 2019
Probably the game I enjoyed the most until now. It's only a pity that you don't have a full lesbian route like Good Girl Gone bad, though.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Still waiting for it broo!!!
Well, the render alone took 6 hours. And DAZ crashed a few times. And it isn't attaching properly, probably because of the size (13.5Mb) (EDIT: Okay, maybe it did attach)

Probably the game I enjoyed the most until now. It's only a pity that you don't have a full lesbian route like Good Girl Gone bad, though.
Do you mean that you need to accept some of the male options in order to get enough filthy points for the fun lesbian options? I have a patch for that. Or that you need to flirt with the college guys and accept Aiden's blackmail for the fun options?

Reactions: pokiehl

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
you need the points so far but sophia didnt touch any man.so a full lesbian route is still posible.

Reactions: poloko

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you need the points so far but sophia didnt touch any man.so a full lesbian route is still posible.
And then there is my (and others) Fan Art.

Oh, and I was wrong - I was flicking through the CGRIP to work on identifying the soccer field, and you see a frontal view of Sophia in the shower on day 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes