Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
A quote from L&P about the release.

Last third of December
Which post on Patreon did you find this under? Here is the last hint I saw from L&P which has led me to a timeframe of the 12th to the 19th (probably leaning more towards the latter).

I'll be in Korea from middle until the end of January. During this time I'll be able to work on the story only. After finishing 0.09 I'll do some data administration and start with 0.095. I don't know how far I'll get in 4 weeks before the journey. If I don't die, I'll continue the work end of January.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Which post on Patreon did you find this under? Here is the last hint I saw from L&P which has led me to a timeframe of the 12th to the 19th (probably leaning more towards the latter).

I'll be in Korea from middle until the end of January. During this time I'll be able to work on the story only. After finishing 0.09 I'll do some data administration and start with 0.095. I don't know how far I'll get in 4 weeks before the journey. If I don't die, I'll continue the work end of January.
Look under his Patreon community tab. He answered someone's question. it was about 24hrs ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and Matt1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Considering it's entire doable (while incredibly annoying) to work on programming while things are rendering - I do it all the time - it is looking good for a release by the end of the month - Dec 21 - 31 at this rate seems entirely reasonable. Particularly if, like me, he operates more than one system (I have a desktop for rendering, but a tablet for everyday use).

I just hope there's enough character development in the Sophia/Ellie event. That said, I do realise I am in the minority in that I don't care if there's sex scenes, as long as there is development for me to render possible sex scenes, as you guys have probably seen.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Look under his Patreon community tab. He answered someone's question. it was about 24hrs ago.
Thanks. I see it now. Maybe splitting hairs a bit but a release in the last third of the month would only leave 2-3 weeks until mid-January before L&P's trip. Seems progress has slowed since L&P's previous comment I quoted. Would say my 12th or 19th predictions for a release are safely out the window.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thanks. I see it now. Maybe splitting hairs a bit but a release in the last third of the month would only leave 2-3 weeks until mid-January before L&P's trip. Seems progress has slowed since L&P's previous comment I quoted. Would say my 12th or 19th predictions for a release are safely out the window.
His comment leads me to believe it will be the week of the 15th - 21st. It will most likely be on the back end of that week if his comment holds true.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
See what you're saying. Guess my thought is December can be broken up into the following "thirds":

First third: 1st-10th
Middle third: 11th-20th
Last third: 21st-31st

Guess I take L&P saying last third as meaning from the 21st-31st, but hope it turns out to be your dates. :)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Is he talking about splitting the month up into 1/3rds or does he mean the 3rd week of December? I never heard someone give a time frame using 3rds. If he is using 3rds as a time frame then the last week of December would be the likely target.

Base on his comments about P&T, He states it only takes him 2 to 2.5 weeks. This is why I believe he met to say week 3 but who knows at this point. If he only needs 2 to 2.5 weeks, I would find it hard to believe that he would have to wait on the back end of the month to release it. But I guess it depends on when he will start the P&T as well. I would figure he would start it today or tomorrow.

Plus he said that he needed some time, 4 weeks I think what he said, before his surgery to work on the next part. As you stated Matt 1, If he waits until the back half of December, that may only give him roughly 2 weeks to work on the next part.

Last edited:
Reactions: farrah

MO18

Feb 2, 2018
Plastic surgery can kill a person. In Korea, there is a person who died from plastic surgery.

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
oh c'mon guys lets not think about the plastic surgery we need the update this is only the game i am waiting to burst out this fokkinnnn white stuff.

Reactions: Sunny9990
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes