palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
ya know, L&P gets a lot of heat in this thread and I've even been adding to it more than defending him.

However, I have to give L&P credit for this reply, I think it's the most honest I have ever seen L&P be. He is not wrong that it would cost a small fortune to hire people to help with AWAM.

Also, it is good to see him acknowledge that he has to think about how to speed things up.

He is rather committed to everything he has added, and with the benefit of hindsight now, he probably wouldn't have started events that have no influence, until after the main story finished.

This is probably why L&P didn't do the coaching side story with Sophia, it makes sense and as a developer, it's a damn good lesson for me to benefit from.

The animations could have been added in after the main story finished but whether he does it now or in future, he still has to pay for them at some point. It's not like the animations are bad, they're mostly really great so far.

I have my own issues with AWAM but credit when credit is deserved, this was a pretty good reply by L&P.
It could have been a good statement if he actually stood by it. The sidejobs are still there and he's planning to continue making them. Mind you this statement is from November 23, back when he still wanted to take a break from development after PD13 to work on a Steamtrailer+release (to hire a team with the money from Steam, by the way....lol). Oh surprise, nothing ever came out of it (just like the statement).

L&P said he's received "millions" of e-mails to keep the sidejobs. Do we believe his words, or is this whole thing just another festival of bullshit? *try and make yourself look good with the statement first, then throw it all out the window blaming "e-mails from supporters"*

Literally the same thing he's been doing when talking about hiring people. "This year I'll hire someone" - "Ooops, I can't find anyone", or "It's too expensive". A couple months later, repeat the same shit.

So anyway, I'm really questioning as to what you wanna give him credit for here. Nothing he's said in this statement is actually happening. Him saying he wants to find ways to speed things up, but then everything is getting even slower, I don't think there's any credit to be given. ESPECIALLY since he's been saying for years that he has "ideas and plans" to speed things up, except it's never happening.

Also, when you say it would cost him a fortune to hire people, that is straight up wrong. Writers and Editors (post-work) are very much affordable. As mentioned plenty times before, the guy makes ATLEAST ~$15.000 a month. If someone with that kind of income actually intended to do something, he could do it. But he won't.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It could have been a good statement if he actually stood by it. The sidejobs are still there and he's planning to continue making them.

L&P said he's received "millions" of e-mails to keep the sidejobs. Do we believe his words, or is this whole thing just another festival of bullshit? *try and make yourself look good with the statement first, then throw it all out the window blaming "e-mails from supporters"*

Literally the same thing he's been doing when talking about hiring people. "This year I'll hire someone" - "Ooops, I can't find anyone", or "It's too expensive". A couple months later, repeat the same shit.

So anyway, I'm really questioning as to what you wanna give him credit for here. Nothing he's said in this statement is actually happening. Him saying he wants to find ways to speed things up, but then everything is getting even slower, I don't think there's any credit to be given. ESPECIALLY since he's been saying for years that he has "ideas and plans" to speed things up, except it's never happening.

Also, when you say it would cost him a fortune to hire people, that is straight up wrong. Writers and Editors (post-work) are very much affordable. As mentioned plenty times before, the guy makes ATLEAST ~$15.000 a month. If someone with that kind of income actually intended to do something, he could do it. But he won't.
I personally know three people who wrote letters to him asking him not to delete part-time jobs, plus I also wrote him the same letter myself. Therefore, I can assume that he is telling the truth about a large number of emails asking him not to delete part-time jobs.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I personally know three people who wrote letters to him asking him not to delete part-time jobs, plus I also wrote him the same letter myself. Therefore, I can assume that he is telling the truth about a large number of emails asking him not to delete part-time jobs.
Great, that totally changes everything I guess. That's already 4 out of atleast 2000 supporters.

How come he's not listening to people when it's about Sophia's appearance tho? Not the first time either. But when it comes to the shota sidejob he's suddenly all ears?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Great, that totally changes everything I guess. That's already 4 out of atleast 2000 supporters.

How come he's not listening to people when it's about Sophia's appearance tho? Not the first time either. But when it comes to the shota sidejob he's suddenly all ears?
As I've said before, I'm more curious about what actually caused L&P to be reported to Patreon. Whilst the side jobs are undoubtedly popular, they also have possibly the greatest risk of getting the game banned. As much as people might joke about supporters getting annoyed about Sophia's change in appearance, I don't think it's a coincidence that the release of the update that announces the return of the side jobs is also the update L&P has problems with Patreon. I suspect there's a growing dissatisfaction among patrons that the side jobs are delaying the progress of the main storylines.

I mean, there's a reason the 2nd side job isn't even an option in DoL. In the official censored game, Sophia just helps Ava with her paperwork.

I suspect L&P is just listening to his "yes" men.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
L&P better pull something unexpected out with this one, because from the way it’s looking, I’m currently expecting a reheated combo of the Dylan yoga scene, and the last scene where Sophia watched Vicky and Deshawn do their thing in the sauna.

Reactions: 1879 and l0v3rman

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
I don't think that partner is doing a 1on1 setup for him. They are a swinger couple who fucks in public in saunas, and they are clearly doing a sex setup with Sophia.

My bet. They will do the public general gym practice, then private setup to heat up, and then the desert in the shower. Sophia will be invited to join or just watch, and if you click yes yes yes yes yes, I expect her to end up with his cock in her hand while boob sucked by Vicky, but not going further.

Is this the gym with mixed showers where Sophia was caught naked by the bros shown at the end of the room?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

I understand your sarcasm, but it is quite obvious that our opinion means absolutely nothing to L&P. It's just that in this case it's convenient for him to justify his decision by appealing to a large number of fans.
In my previous post, I only focused your attention on the fact that L&P is not lying, claiming that many people have asked him to leave part-time jobs in the game and nothing more.

Jul 6, 2023
I get what you're sayin and my point isn't just about the length of the updates but also the coherence and link between the teasers and the actual update itself and I totally agree to your point but i think it's a bit pretentious and there's some exaggeration into it. I do think the reason why there might be some repetitive visual structure in the way angles are made or the way the teasers are being selected is simply because of how much of an importance it can provide down the main storyline without forgetting that L&P is working almost alone with no team, so if he had some good story writer with an appeasing and well formed taste in romance and seduction he would've suggested to him some spicy ideas on how to select the teasers just so the repetitive dilemma stops and the fans get more hyped up but i think we should just look at it from a realistic perspective I don't think that he/she puts too much thought into it cuz obviously he's barely able to deliver updates on a consistent deadline like every 2/3/4 months. It's not like I'm trying to defend him/her but it's a game with sexual content which the majority of players unfortunately are only looking to that extent, they don't appreciate the story telling, the teasing, the elements of seduction implemented to arouse a well cultured audience ''such as yourself i presume'' and also the corruption criteria and the developer's ability on how to slowly implement it in a clever yet arousing way. And the matter of me insulting you is simply due to the fact that you misjudged me and nothing more. My first thread wasn't meant to insult you back by calling you 'dumbum' it's just a silly way of calling you 'dummy' like in a friendly joking tone and nothing more. I'm sorry if you misread that and thought that i was belittling your intellect cuz i simply wasn't. That's why you got on my nerves a bit and my anger clouded my judgement and yes i clearly know how to defend myself when I'm in a heated debate with someone on the internet neither am I even proud that I might do harsh things anyway cuz it's just pointless and childish and if you think that I will let anyone get away with any thing of that sort you're mistaken. Anyways sorry for the misunderstanding that occured i clearly didn't fully grasp your idea about how teasers are made cuz it felt kinda vague in the specific way you described it but okay my bad then cuz you know you don't find a mature audience that often these days who play such games and especially visiting such websites alright. Sorry again for any unwelcomed disturbance from my sake and peace. ✌
Congrats mate
Uve managed to have longer text than W&M txt reading per one minute of every update.

The most retarded thing in game is :
AFTER 7 YEARS AND SHOWING BOOBS AND OTHER NUDE SHIT TO HER SON, SOPHIA STILL QUESTION HERSELF FOR THE BIKINI WEAR INFRONT OF HIM , IN LONG ASS TEXT THAT OCCURS .

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Unless L&P pulls a rabbit out of his ass in this update, I see no value in upcoming event as well. As far as teasers are concerned, it is another event to slightly corrupt Sophia and there is no sex whatsoever for her, neither there is going to be any HJ or BJ, or fingering etc, for her. At best she will explore voyeurism and see Vicky and DeShawn having sex but she will not partake in it at all. A scene that should have been done when Sophia met them at the spa. There could be some bullshit lesbian action b/w Sophia and Vicky which too could have been done in one of the previous events. In short there is still won't be nothing to play in this upcoming update as per my estimate.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Unless L&P pulls a rabbit out of his ass in this update, I see no value in upcoming event as well. As far as teasers are concerned, it is another event to slightly corrupt Sophia and there is no sex whatsoever for her, neither there is going to be any HJ or BJ, or fingering etc, for her. At best she will explore voyeurism and see Vicky and DeShawn having sex but she will not partake in it at all. A scene that should have been done when Sophia met them at the spa. There could be some bullshit lesbian action b/w Sophia and Vicky which too could have been done in one of the previous events. In short there is still won't be nothing to play in this upcoming update as per my estimate.
It's basically where it should have been about 6 years ago...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes