armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now be a good lad and tell me who they are,
EOL, COBD, TRR, SU, TGR?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For sure we know how to do it better than Sophia,Of course Patricia will beat us all.
Wait, Echoes of lust getting an update?
I don't know the other 4, gotta check it out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
I was wondering for Aiden's second task if it's just "Sophia who spreads her thighs thinking that everyone could see her panties"

With all the teasing that exists also Sophia ! Because in truth on the dirty path she likes it as much as the other girls or boys !

just to see the last thoughts of v0.85 so ....

Do you think that when going to school she could decide not to wear panties because she is so excited because it is forbidden ?

MMmmhhhhh so many questions on this topic

Sorry for my bad english too

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
For sure we know how to do it better than Sophia,Of course Patricia will beat us all.
She will kill you for sure. She is a bad girl and has a Desert Eagle. That thing is like a hand cannon and just one bullet you died. But, if you are so bravery, try your luck. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Believe programming and translation began December 4th so it's taken 11 days to get to 45%. But there was also still 10% rendering and 20% art editing left. Now that those categories are 100% there was a 10% jump yesterday with P & T. So perhaps the remaining P & T can zoom through quickly this week since that is all that's left and a release can take place early next week for Christmas? Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes