armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys don't forget that he will need to play/like realy play not just skip with ctrl/ all possible routes in order to see that nothing will break the game.Like asking you to have 40 points but the maximum you can have is 39,par example.
Also he need to write the WT

Reactions: Alexby

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And after counting the days, percentages and finally being released...make sure to enjoy it, pace thyself, because afterwards, it'll be quite some time until the next update. :unsure: :cool:
Since the thread won't be closed temporarily after the upcoming update, I will leave it and spare me the shit high three that will be going on here :eek: o_O (y) :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
it has got to the point (ages ago) where stopping Patreon support would have better chance of getting updates to come faster than paying him more. I'd imagine that if support would drop to, for example 1/5 what it's now, that would give creator some motivation to start working again, instead of just enjoying luxurious life without doing anything.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You do realize that it's going to take some time for him to hire someone? I don't think someone is going to magically appear when he reaches $6.5k. :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention we know from the past the people that can help usualy have no social skills.
Or just exaggerating what they can do,or the amount of time they can do it.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You do realize that it's going to take some time for him to hire someone? I don't think someone is going to magically appear when he reaches $6.5k. :ROFLMAO:
First of all there will be another hardware update anyway. Certainly again with a lot of problems delaying the work rather than accelerating it.

L&P is a master of stalling. With every update, a little slower. No matter how many people support it, it certainly won't get any faster.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
First of all there will be another hardware update anyway. Certainly again with a lot of problems delaying the work rather than accelerating it.

L&P is a master of stalling. With every update, a little slower. No matter how many people support it, it certainly won't get any faster.
There could another hardware update. I don't know what his current PC config is atm, but he may have to update it. Plus, he has his schedule surgery next month and healing which will take some time. He did state that he will be revising some of his story with the game.

I think the "Stalling" is due to the size of the game or story plot that he drafted and implemented. As I said in an earlier post, He made the game too big for one person alone to handle. He needs help badly, and I can only hope he finds it quickly. His support is growing more then I expect to recently but that could be due to the recent advertising swap with DecentMonkey's game.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I think the "Stalling" is due to the size of the game or story plot that he drafted and implemented. As I said in an earlier post, He made the game too big for one person alone to handle.
Looks at my own games, looks at this. Sips tea.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
There could another hardware update. I don't know what his current PC config is atm, but he may have to update it. Plus, he has his schedule surgery next month and healing which will take some time. He did state that he will be revising some of his story with the game.

I think the "Stalling" is due to the size of the game or story plot that he drafted and implemented. As I said in an earlier post, He made the game too big for one person alone to handle. He needs help badly, and I can only hope he finds it quickly. His support is growing more then I expect to recently but that could be due to the recent advertising swap with DecentMonkey's game.
I don't think he's really motivated anymore. Just have a look at how slowly the programming is progressing this time. I think, It is becoming increasingly clear that he deliberately delays development. After all, this is also a possibility to increase the hourly wage.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't think he's really motivated anymore. Just have a look at how slowly the programming is progressing this time. I think, It is becoming increasingly clear that he deliberately delays development. After all, this is also a possibility to increase the hourly wage.
That could be true that he really isn't motivated anymore which could be one reason why the game production time has increased. But if you read what he types about his personal life, it sounds like he has too much on his schedule being a College Student, Working either a Full or Part-time job, schedule surgery next month, etc. I don't know him personally but if you believe what he said or types, then I would say he definitely needs help.

But I'm in full agreement with you that his game development time is too ^%$# long right now.

Reactions: Sage Slave
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes