AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You know i was thinking the Programming and Translation piece was taking too long as well, but then i looked at what he does. So now while it might still be taking a bit too long. There is a lot of typing

Sample, not including his declarations etc.

show day17_The_mall 127
dy "Oh, and how you do, Mom!"
if day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam:
$ day17_Sophia_had_lewd_thoughts_about_gang_bang = False
show day17_The_mall 141
s "Well, I think I heard enough now and finally know what that special word means and what you guys are talking about me behind my back. Even though I wish I wouldn't."
s "Anyway, I'm in the car and waiting for you, honey!"
scene black with fade
stop bgs fadeout 1.2
"{color=#ffffff}On the way to her car, Sophia bought a dress she thought to be sexy enough to satisfy Aiden's expectations."
jump day17_Sophias_waiting_in_the_car_for_Dylan
else:
pass
window hide
menu day17_Sophia_was_turned_on_by_the_guys_filthy_thoughts:
"{b}{color=#000000}Sophia was kind of turned on by those filthy thoughts of the guys concerning her {size=-4}{color=#ff0d0d}(Filthy +2)":
$ day17_Sophia_had_lewd_thoughts_about_gang_bang = True
$ filthy += 2
pass
"{b}{color=#000000}No, actually she wasn't {size=-4}{color=#1fdb51}(Good Wife +2)":
$ day17_Sophia_had_lewd_thoughts_about_gang_bang = False
$ good_wife += 2
show day17_The_mall 141
s "Well, I think I heard enough now and finally know what that special word means and what you guys are talking about me behind my back. Even though I wish I wouldn't."
s "Anyway, I'm in the car and waiting for you, honey!"
scene black with fade
stop bgs fadeout 1.2
"{color=#ffffff}On the way to her car, Sophia bought a dress she thought to be sexy enough to satisfy Aiden's expectations."
jump day17_Sophias_waiting_in_the_car_for_Dylan
show day17_The_mall 146
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Oh God, all the guys in the school really have such fantasies and thoughts about me?)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(They're watching me lasciviously all the time and fantasizing about having sex with me and getting me pregnant?)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Fantasizing like to sleep with me all together at the same time, something like... group sex or rather everyone individually?)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Like directly in the classroom during the recess while everyone else is in the schoolyard?)"
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia, who hasn't been laid in weeks, suddenly felt how she got a little wet from these lewd thoughts."
s "{color=#f2ff66}(And... how would a 'gang-bang' with a group of teenagers feel like? They must have stamina like stallions and could easily take me near to exhaustion!)"
"{color=#ffffff}She became more and more absorbed in these thoughts."
s "{color=#f2ff66}(How their young, hard cocks are surrounding me and everyone's waiting till it's his turn.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Humph... how would it feel like if they'd fill all my holes including my mouth?)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(...)"
This is just a Ren'py programming table method. Its not so complicated to programming as seens... If you known how to do it, of course. Ren'py is an easy programming table. There is programming tables more complicated than that. I believe that L&P are slow on his programming for some unkown reason.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow I remember this game. Reading the comments it seems that there is still no scenes. Amazed that they're making so much money. Game developers should take notes from this guy. How to make something that everyone wants a piece of. You don't need 10 girls and a sex scene every 5 shots. You need one solid character that is fun to play with. If this guy is making so much money now, imagine what YOU can do if you make one with actual sex scene and progression.
patrons
$6,252
per month

I know that sounds a lot but it's not realy for Germany after all taxes and Patreon's cut.
That is nothing compare to successful board games on kickstarter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes