Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
I doubt he will finish the remaining % in 7 days plus the tests. I think it's dead for Christmas without wanting to appear negative.

Sorry for english too
Sometimes I think Dev is just done all this already or just taking his sweet little time and just buying time to release and stretch time as much as he can. Coz so far, longer he takes more fans start paying. usually it should be the other way around. so if the fans start reacting to his time then he might realise rather than losing too much fans and content with $6k he gets for a month and speed up with more material and make the story longer to make more money in the long run (with even more fans). what he gets is really good money considered lots of other people earn for most of the work, it's definitely way above the average wages in continent of the world by heaps. Just food for thought guys................

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
so if the fans start reacting to his time then he might realise rather than losing too much fans and content with $6k he gets for a month and speed up with more material and make the story longer to make more money in the long run (with even more fans).
At first, he promised that when he gets $ 4k, he will release updates more often, but when he got these $ 4k, updates began to come out less often and the amount increased to $ 6.5k... :)

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Actually no, previous the goals was 8k$ and 12k$, he reduced it to 6.5$ and 8k$ in the last year.
lol 12k probably better of with a proper job, it's all in the hands of the FANS, same like the politicians, when voters blindly follow them, they just get corrupt and forgets who put them there in the first place. any way if Dev wants to make money better do it in a reasonable manner.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
how big brother still is in the most view games?.is like 2 years of the last upgrade... :oops:

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
How much do you earn, lol you must be joking.
An examble of this (mostly useless) salary discussion. In Germany (I'm not german but I know the occupation) average salary for a lawyer is about 90k/year in private sector. He/she makes that much maybe after working ones ass off for 5-7 years in a very competitive field. No compensation for over time. In public sector salary is probably never that high. So what? To say that this guy isn't making shit load of money of his side job is bs. I myself take my hat off of him. Well done! I hope that more developers can do it so maybe we will enjoy for better games in the future.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes