Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Oh, realy?
21.08.19 - 100/100/100/95%
22.08.19 - 100/100/100/100%
23.08.19 - Release

Why are you saying this bullshit to people? What is your point in this?
The point of the quote was for this comment right here.

That's the earliest possible release assuming for no beta testing.

I would expect to see a release sometime this weekend going by the numbers. However, there may be beta testers, and the game may not be available on f95 right away either. Sometimes we get it in a day, sometimes we get it in a few days.
8.23.19 should have been the release period for the legend members and the Beta period before the game official release, which is supposed to be 6 days out and why I said 5 days Beta Testing. Even though, we post on a pirated form which someone will share their copy.

Now, if the other patreon members are getting the release the same time the legend tier are getting it, then L&P mislead or lied to his high-end tier members.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: yehorkis and farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait wait wait there are people who play this game who *don't* do the lesbian route!?
Keep in mind there are a lot of Bennett fans on Patreon that pay L&P's bills. At least half. With a lot of Dylan and Sam fans here. I don't get it either, but as long as they support a game I like, they can be fans of the cat for all I care.

Speaking of, I wonder when they'll get the cat. Any word from guys on Patreon, or am I the only one that is curious?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
when they'll get the cat ?Your guess is as good as mine as when that may happen.
No word on Patron about that,unless our spy knows something!.
Most people on here think it will be either Nathalie or Alyssa who will be the first to sample Sophia's flower,I had better put Ellie in there as well,just to keep Farrah happy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes