meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Rendering a scene takes quite a while, depending on your hardware. I think for me one scene took 5 - 10 min.
Now don't forget that first you have to create the scene (placing the characters in the world, dressing them up and the background world itself as well.
I am talking only about getting the game together, after all content done

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
From what I've gathered from other devs, programming can go pretty quickly. Obviously that depends on the programmers skill and smashing any bugs they find along the way. The complexity of the game will impact this too.

The translation can take a while though, especially in a text heavy game like this. I assume the dev doesn't do the translation(s) himself and relies on someone else to do that stuff. If my assumption is true, then he has to wait for them to be done before releasing. If my assumption is false, that would take even more time as he has to do that and program at the same time.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So, with christmas between, dev will take time for family etc., also the little time of the beta testers during the holidays, it's like I said, with the addendum maybe before new years eve:

At the current speed I would guess if we are lucky before christmas 2019. If we are not so lucky first half of january 2020. After that, the developer has some private issues to do, nothing before mid of 2020.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Assuming that we can't make a direct comparison between two updates (there are different events, scenes, characters involved, number of renders, etc.), but if we refer to what we saw for the release of vers. 0.085 (August 23, 2019), should be missing about 5 days before the release of vers. 0.09.
In fact we are in the same combination of status display (100% Created Scenes, 100% Rendered Scenes, 100% Art edited with PS, 70% Programming & Translation) of August 18, 2019, so vers. 0.09 should be released on December 25, 2019.
So Merry Christmas to us all!

Reactions: jonnybravo11

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
so not this year then because 35% in 4 days .... maybe but there are still the tests etc, then knowing that it is a human also he must have the right to the same parties then without being negative if c not finished before 1 st weeks of january expect to have a delay of around 2 months

sorry for the carnage with my english huh

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes