lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think that something may happen with Bennet on leaving the restaurant but I have no idea as to what it could be.
Nothing major but maybe something.
I am waiting for the Sophia/Alyssa love story,very interested in that saga
alyssa :love:. i hope for a kiss in the next upgrade. in april:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Alyssa and Sophia married Liam buried in the back garden
If Ellie and Sophia live together like a girlfriends and life partners it's makes me really happy :love: I also wanted Sophia with Patricia, an lesbian incest threesome. And ofcourse all other girls too in lesbian harem! :love: Full lesbian orgy :LOL:
alyssa :love:. i hope for a kiss in the next upgrade. in april:cry:
I hope, because my suspicious only on May :(

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I really enjoyed this game at the begging, the realism was on level and the developer was on the right spot to create one unique game. Sophia is very beautiful and sexy MILF but she is not a whore, she never expose her body to anyone else besides her husband. The only way you can make her shows her beautiful body was to force her against her will or make her drunk.
Than something happen.... The game change, she become pretty much a women who dont care really much anymore about everything above I said. She let a kid to blackmail her like he is her boss or something like that, she started to shows her breast to almost everyone who ask for it. She let some random guy to grope her in the club. Than she let her son and daughter to watch her showering or bathing. The realism is totally lost.
I know there are choices in the game, but come on ..... we all know what we want, we want her to cheat on her husband, but I prefer this to happen realistic and normal. I am afraid in the next version of the game that someone will say hey Sophia nice boobs I am your son eat my dick or Hey Sophia if you did not show your breast to my friends I will beat your boy every day.

Feb 7, 2018
I really enjoyed this game at the begging, the realism was on level and the developer was on the right spot to create one unique game. Sophia is very beautiful and sexy MILF but she is not a whore, she never expose her body to anyone else besides her husband. The only way you can make her shows her beautiful body was to force her against her will or make her drunk.
Than something happen.... The game change, she become pretty much a women who dont care really much anymore about everything above I said. She let a kid to blackmail her like he is her boss or something like that, she started to shows her breast to almost everyone who ask for it. She let some random guy to grope her in the club. Than she let her son and daughter to watch her showering or bathing. The realism is totally lost.
I know there are choices in the game, but come on ..... we all know what we want, we want her to cheat on her husband, but I prefer this to happen realistic and normal. I am afraid in the next version of the game that someone will say hey Sophia nice boobs I am your son eat my dick or Hey Sophia if you did not show your breast to my friends I will beat your boy every day.
Yep. Imho, the time span is the issue here. In-game days should be replaced by weeks or months to make the corruption process more plausible.

Reactions: Wedstone and Cedrog

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe a hand job but bj naw keep dreaming for now
Not gonna happen in 0.090.We are not that further with Dylan,and even less chance with Sam or Bennett.
Handjob also only dreaming, we get lucky see that in the next year, but not today this time :LOL:
Not sure about HJ in 2020.After all we probably won't get more than 2-3 days next year.And I definitely can't see a HJ in that small period of time.HJ is more like day 14 or 15.
I want, when Bennet try to get into Sophia's underpants we can get possibilty kick his balls, maybe even twice or more :p
The thing you are looking for is Cassie Cage fatality 1 and 2 from MK11.
bennet slips his hand into Sophia's panties,Sophia pushes him away onto a main road and he gets hit by a bloody big truck,twice,its a busy road.

As for Aiden . Sophia lures him to an alley way.Tasers him and stripped him naked pays a hobo to have oral sex with him,takes pics on her phone and blackmails Aiden
Almost same thing happen in F.I.L.F.:)

• Sad
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Not sure about HJ in 2020.After all we probably won't get more than 2-3 days next year.And I definitely can't see a HJ in that small period of time.HJ is more like day 14 or 15.
Do not ruin my dreams and my ships :cry: :unsure:

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
if updates are released every four months, then next year we will see no more than one game day.
and judging by the trend, updates will come out less and less

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe L & P said the update would be at 15-20 right? But now in Germany it is already 21 and he doesnt give us the update yet. I dont mean to be impatience, it is just that L & P always kept his promise before. Do I get wrong information?
L&P
I'll try to bring the update out at the end of this month (hopefully around Xmas).

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Maybe a hand job but bj naw keep dreaming for now
this game is nearly 2 years old..dont you think you should move on from groping and hand jobs..:confused::confused:filthy rought have nothing but some groping and spying for 2 years...i dont know its your decision but at this rate when are you goint to end this game ..10 years or above

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes