Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Four, so far.

0.070 in January
0.075 in February
0.080 in June
0.085 in August

View attachment 493231
You can exclude the update on January.That was suppose to be in December last year but Christmas/New Year take the toll.
But we can count 0.090 to be for this year,even if something happen and the release will be next year.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i think release after 24th
Well,it seems you are right.Even if he finish the translation tomorrow,he still need to do a full playthrough at least twice to make sure there is no bugs.And we are talking for real playthrough,not just hold CTRL.Let's not forget there is WT to be written too.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Well,it seems you are right.Even if he finish the translation tomorrow,he still need to do a full playthrough at least twice to make sure there is no bugs.And we are talking for real playthrough,not just hold CTRL.Let's not forget there is WT to be written too.
its one of that games i read ever textbox . story and characters are amazing.

Aug 24, 2018
At this moment we are faced with a big problem - diffirent paths requires many time and resourses. "Incest" storyline with Dylan, "debauchery" storyline with other men, lesbian storyline. Let's be realistic, this is tons of work with such detalized and slow development, it will be slower and slower in the future. This game can live only as a kinetic novel with only one storyline. But I hope that I'm wrong. Great game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes