Tuesday 24th = Christmas Eve
Wednesday 25th = Christmas
Thursday 26th = 90%
Friday 27th = 95%
Saturday 28th = 100%
Sunday 29th = Testing
Monday 30th = Testing
Tuesday 31st = Testing / Release
5% programming takes 1-2 days (1.5 on average) so, as I said earlier, we should expect the release after charging 1-2 January

I'm only interested in whether he will keep his promise after he reaches $ 6500, otherwise in 2020 we will see no more than 2-3 updates and one full game day

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it would need to level out at $6500 for a period of time, and not just a fleeting moment where it peaks and then drops again. There is typically a $500-$700 drop at the end of each month and then slowly trickles it's way back up. I do hope L&P keeps to promises when this goal is achieved though. I think he will on the first two but the 3rd one I am skeptical on. This is his baby and he is kind of protective of her. I can see him getting help on the coding and translation aspect, but not the scenes. Time will tell I guess.
At least $6500 is much more believable.
$12 000 was the goal before more than year,absolutely ridiculous.He can expect to reach that maybe after 5-6 years when Sophia will be cheating left and right.

Feb 7, 2018
At least $6500 is much more believable.
$12 000 was the goal before more than year,absolutely ridiculous.He can expect to reach that maybe after 5-6 years when Sophia will be cheating left and right.
IMHO, $12k is perfectly reachable with a fast development cycle and active affiliation with games developers on Patreon. BTW. This will be yet another boring fuckfest when/if Sophia starts cheating on left and right.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMHO, $12k is perfectly reachable with a fast development cycle and active affiliation with games developers on Patreon. BTW. This will be yet another boring fuckfest when/if Sophia starts cheating on left and right.
Sorry but $12 000 is absolutely out of reach with the actual state of the game.There is realy not that many games that have reached $12 000 and almost all of them are focused on heavy incest,and have a male MC.The only female MC game that is doing realy good is Glamour and part of that is because of his previous game-BB- and the fact that he is delivering an update each month.
And it will the dev's fault if the game will be another boring fuck fest.After all he is the one to make sure that every sex scene is different.It is another story if you think that sex in games is boring stuff.

Feb 7, 2018
There is realy not that many games that have reached $12 000 and almost all of them are focused on heavy incest,and have a male MC.The only female MC game that is doing realy good is Glamour and part of that is because of his previous game-BB- and the fact that he is delivering an update each month.
That's true, yet there is no other game like this, and it's AWAM's strong point. With ~monthly updates and more buzz on Patreon, imho, it's possible.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's true, yet there is no other game like this, and it's AWAM's strong point. With ~monthly updates and more buzz on Patreon, imho, it's possible.
You realise that there will be never monthly updates for the game?Not when the game is branching more and more and each day will become bigger and bigger because of the different routes.

Feb 7, 2018
You realise that there will be never monthly updates for the game?Not when the game is branching more and more and each day will become bigger and bigger because of the different routes.
True, when developed single-handed in spare time. This is why I'm saying "it's possible" or "doable", and not "it will happen".

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Just played it trough and it is one of the best games here. I really like, how the corruption is going slowly even tough i felt kinda let down, when there wasn´t even sex at 0.85 version game.:unsure: Still i´m looking forward to the completion. =)

Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes