truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Fun would be the following: "Hi folks, due to christmas holidays and new years eve I have really no time to program the last 15%. Also beta testers are not available, so the update will be mid january 2020. thanks for your understanding, have a merry christmas and a happy new year!"
Our response probably be: "Fuck you dev, we'll never play your game anymore!" then couple days later, we'll discreetly start creeping inside this thread checking if the update is released :ROFLMAO:

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
after 6.500 dolar noting changed.
we will get the update 4 months later , he didnot hire anyone , he is a big lier.
but game is perfect.nothing to do :)

• Haha
Reactions: Pizzapockets

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A black hair, purple eyes Ellie?! Maybe some fanwork of Elliefer oder Yenelliefer ...
Rendering now. Purple eyes even came with the asset. So the hard part was only deciding on a pose and pube hair shape. PM me and I can send it to you, since I probably should stop posting FA in the main thread. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes and no. Not with any other, but i prefer those three sexy girls with her.:sneaky: And not with that asshole Logan :mad:
At least we know that we have the choice to end Aiden's blackmail and also put a stop to Bennet's antics.
Two less assholes to deal with.
We just have to wait and see what Morello is upto ,at least it wil not involve any blackmail,unless L&P changes in mind.
I personaly think that he will try and seduce Sophia

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
At least we know that we have the choice to end Aiden's blackmail and also put a stop to Bennet's antics.
Two less assholes to deal with.
We just have to wait and see what Morello is upto ,at least it wil not involve any blackmail,unless L&P changes in mind.
I personaly think that he will try and seduce Sophia
Morello will not be a blackmailer, his line is something else. LP talked about this:unsure: We can also get rid of these two blackmailers (Aiden and Bennett) soon.
But I have to endure Logan until the 16th game day, so that he does not make my girl a totaly whore. And he can optional :cry:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes