Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Morello will not be a blackmailer, his line is something else. LP talked about this:unsure: We can also get rid of these two blackmailers (Aiden and Bennett) soon.
But I have to endure Logan until the 16th game day, so that he does not make my girl a totaly whore. And he can optional :cry:
ahhh, you're speaking about battery acid for Logan.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Morello will not be a blackmailer, his line is something else. LP talked about this:unsure: We can also get rid of these two blackmailers (Aiden and Bennett) soon.
But I have to endure Logan until the 16th game day, so that he does not make my girl a totaly whore. And he can optional :cry:
Ok mr morello wants Ellie and Dylan so he can pimp them out
Or he will use Sophia to get close to someone else

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Has anyone mentioned the lesbian orgy idea to L&P? I'd be curious to know their thoughts.
I want Sophia Ellie and Patricia lesbian incest orgy :love:
While I might not be as big a fan of Sophia/Ellie as @farrah is, it's still lesbian, so had my vote.
I'm big lesbian fan (and i play some hetero paths too). Sophia/Ellie are just my fav, or one of them :love:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
While I might not be as big a fan of Sophia/Ellie as farrah is, it's still lesbian, so had my vote.

Has anyone mentioned the lesbian orgy idea to L&P? I'd be curious to know their thoughts.
L&P would probably answer with either maybe or wait and see.He does not like to give away clues

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
L&P would probably answer with either maybe or wait and see.He does not like to give away clues
In fact, the text of the game itself is full of hints, but if you ask LP about some of this, he will not specifically confirm anything because he does not like to spoilers :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And I want a Sophia/Ellie/Patricia/Amber/Julia incest orgy. With some Christine/Alyssa/Vicky/Nathalie/Emma thrown in for good measure. This we already know ;) . Not going to happen officially, although maybe by the time the game is nearing completion I'll have updated my render rig enough to handle ten characters with scenery.

Old dog - yeah, that sounds about right. That's why I'm more interested in the story than the renders.

Longo McFap!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In fact, the text of the game itself is full of hints, but if you ask LP about some of this, he will not specifically confirm anything because he does not like to spoilers :unsure:
Yea its full of hints but still hard to work out what way it may go

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes