Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
Don't worry, this is a top notch game, it's been a year since I've been into this game. I'm very patient because he is gonna give us the best game at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: yehorkis

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Annnnhhhh !!! "And I forgot my operation so come back mid-February rather".......LOL......... the number death because of the blue balls

but seriously how long for the test phase ?

Sorry for english
btw who is she in your profile pic? and game?

Reactions: R9f6

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
In the silent night, L&P come to me from my chimey with his red winter dress. He says "if you love me, I will give you free to download AWAM from my patreon tonight but if you hate me, you can download it from pirate site without the shame"...oh God it's just a dream

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And I want a Sophia/Ellie/Patricia/Amber/Julia incest orgy. With some Christine/Alyssa/Vicky/Nathalie/Emma thrown in for good measure. This we already know ;) . Not going to happen officially, although maybe by the time the game is nearing completion I'll have updated my render rig enough to handle ten characters with scenery.

Old dog - yeah, that sounds about right. That's why I'm more interested in the story than the renders.

Longo McFap!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make the eyes more purple!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes but he said that he has not much time at the moment and the current update will be bigger. So he ask his fans if he should release it in two parts or if he should wait until he's done. And stupid fanboys voted for the longer waiting.
Could be updated by the end of the month

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes