XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Not gonna happen in 0.090.We are not that further with Dylan,and even less chance with Sam or Bennett.

Not sure about HJ in 2020.After all we probably won't get more than 2-3 days next year.And I definitely can't see a HJ in that small period of time.HJ is more like day 14 or 15.

The thing you are looking for is Cassie Cage fatality 1 and 2 from MK11.

Almost same thing happen in F.I.L.F.:)
I am afraid a realistic estimate for 2020 goes more in the direction of 1-1.5 additional added game days.

The current update takes already more than four months to develop and is just half a game day long. If we then take into account that the development will be interrupted at the beginning of next year, 2020 could be the year that sees only two updates worth one game day (maybe someting like 0.095 in May and 0.100 in September).

Of course it's all just speculation, but L&P is known to slow down over time. It could also be that there will soon be another update with only a quarter game day included.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
New Update. I guess he piggybacked it off another post.

Information about 0.09 and an approximate release period
So, I started with the "programming and translation" part but this will take longer this time because of much more text and renders than in any update before!
I'll try to bring the update out at the end of this month (hopefully around Xmas).

Release date: 27/28 December
Content of update 0.09:
Renders: Around 1000
Scenes: 9 (plus some small "transitional scenes")
This update completes playable day 10.

Last edited:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Isn't it more fun guessing and speculating on when the update is coming? Hahaha. And I'm as guilty as anyone with making predictions. :cool: Pleasantly surprised the update is coming out the 27th or 28th. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Awn0021

kidfire

Apr 7, 2018

So, I started with the "programming and translation" part but this will take longer this time because of much more text and renders than in any update before!
I'll try to bring the update out at the end of this month (hopefully around Xmas).

Content of update 0.09:
Waiting.......

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Very soon some of our questions will be answered.
Who is Sophia meeting?
Will Bennet try it on with Sophia again?
Will Sophia introduce Ellie to the wonders of oral sex?
What is the side event?
Did Sophia overhear a conversation or receive a phone call at the salon.?
Who is the familiar face at the reception?
Will Farrah's lust ever be quenched?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Content of update 0.09:
How disappointing... I was really hoping for a Christmas gift from L&P. :(
Well, no harm done. I'll console myself by hanging a new decoration on my Christmas tree... :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, Frohe Weihnachten to the dev and Merry Christmas to all the people in this thread.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
How disappointing... I was really hoping for a Christmas gift from L&P. :(
Well, no harm done. I'll console myself by hanging a new decoration on my Christmas tree... :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, Frohe Weihnachten to the dev and Merry Christmas to all the people in this thread.
I think there is something wrong with your Hersey Kisses Holiday Candy. You might want to grab another bag.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and Dan5k74
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes