Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I don't know why you are getting so exited. I think it's almost impossible to see him releasing the game this year. His plans was to finish the update before Christmas may be because he will be unable to work between Christmas and New Year, because you know people are celebrates at this time of the year. Plus he said on this update programming will take a lot time and seeing the progress bar he is not so far from 100% but still not completed also I think you are forgetting the testing period.

It's really hard for think for any developer on this type of games who keep his promise for the actual release period.

Reactions: Mirnation

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know why you are getting so exited. I think it's almost impossible to see him releasing the game this year. His plans was to finish the update before Christmas may be because he will be unable to work between Christmas and New Year, because you know people are celebrates at this time of the year. Plus he said on this update programming will take a lot time and seeing the progress bar he is not so far from 100% but still not completed also I think you are forgetting the testing period.

It's really hard for think for any developer on this type of games who keep his promise for the actual release period.
I'll try to bring the update out at the end of this month (hopefully around Xmas).

Release date: 27/28 December

Content of update 0.09

We have a date and unless something major happens its only a few days to go

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Personally for me, at such speed of updates there is a problem: the plot is forgotten.
This weekend, I went through the whole game again and saved all possible storylines to be ready for the update. I got 7 saves, I don't know how much they will differ in this update.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Release date: 27/28 December ... so it will be released on saturday 28.12. not before 11:00 pm... we all know that^^
I hope that Devs Canary will not die in these days otherwise the update will come out in February... i need time to recovery such a big loss.... fap fap fap.....

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no Liars
like dev L&P
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too