roro

May 29, 2017
I'm guessing update will be maximum 5 minutes
Gameplay
Next update has according to L&P 1000 renders, so pressing the Ctrl button constantly will waste you 0.2 seconds for each render. This update will probably have 20 choices, for each choice you will waste 5 seconds. Add everything together you'll get 1000*0.2 + 20*5 = 300 seconds = 5 minutes.
So, yeh, update will be maximum 5 minutes Gameplay...

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
It's a weird thing -
The Dev's exact words were '... at the end of this month (hopefully around Xmas)'
Then somebody in this thread said, 'Wouldn't it be a swell Christmas present if he released it on the 24th'
Then somebody read that comment and said 'What, it's coming out before Christmas?'
Now a bunch of people in the thread are saying 'the 24th! The Dev said it'd be out on the 24th!'

I'm just saying, Around Christmas can mean after Christmas too.

5% on Programming and Translation per day, if he keeps that pace he'll reach 100% by the 26th, unless he takes the day off for Christmas, because... it's Christmas - in which case he's reaching the 100% mark on the 27th, he usually takes at least two days for testing and bug-fixing, that's if he doesn't find anything big that needs to be fixed.

I'm looking forward to this update, when it comes out on the 29th or 30th - but if y'all wanna get your hopes up, then go for it.

At the very least, I hope this thread isn't full of people on Christmas Day saying all sorts of mean shit to each other and L&P because it's not out yet.

Also, attaching this flipped image from a previous update, because people are more likely to read something if it comes with a picture
Not-a-teaser.jpg

Nov 23, 2018
Is there actually even a game here?

Just click, click, click, click....

No choices or anything. No roaming around. Just boring ass fucking text I can't be bothered to read. If I did, I'd have wasted an hour so far.
Damn I think you are onto something...it's almost like it's a Visual Novel genre. :WutFace:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes