lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think that something may happen with Bennet on leaving the restaurant but I have no idea as to what it could be.
Nothing major but maybe something.
I am waiting for the Sophia/Alyssa love story,very interested in that saga
sophia show her boobs to him :LOL:

Reactions: none300

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
bennet slips his hand into Sophia's panties,Sophia pushes him away onto a main road and he gets hit by a bloody big truck,twice,its a busy road.

As for Aiden . Sophia lures him to an alley way.Tasers him and stripped him naked pays a hobo to have oral sex with him,takes pics on her phone and blackmails Aiden
you are so brutal for Aiden lol let him have a little fun he holds such trophy for the moment :)

• Haha
Reactions: Neoblack

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
bennet slips his hand into Sophia's panties,Sophia pushes him away onto a main road and he gets hit by a bloody big truck,twice,its a busy road.

As for Aiden . Sophia lures him to an alley way.Tasers him and stripped him naked pays a hobo to have oral sex with him,takes pics on her phone and blackmails Aiden
No, its too much rude for AWAM. And do not say anything of gay sex, otherwise Awamfan hear you and came here! You really want it? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Creeping Death

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
oops ok a hobo-ette.
Awamfan will only appear if you say his name out load 3 times

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 840101

you are so brutal for Aiden lol let him have a little fun he holds such trophy for the moment :)

Btw, I'm confused why I see many persons showing more hatred towards Bennet than Aiden. Not that I'm a fan of Bennet but I think Aiden deserves more hatred imho.
I know its one's personal interest but I'm curious to know.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Btw, I'm confused why I see many persons showing more hatred towards Bennet than Aiden. Not that I'm a fan of Bennet but I think Aiden deserves more hatred imho.
I know its one's personal interest but I'm curious to know.
Maybe because Aiden helps Sophia and Dylan get closer. But Bennett is just a blackmailer who just wants to fuck Sophia. :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe because Aiden helps Sophia and Dylan get closer. But Bennett is just a blackmailer who just wants to fuck Sophia. :unsure:
Maybe Aiden does help with Sophia/Dylan closeness but if Dylan ever found out about Aiden it could get very messy,maybe even Sam could get pissed

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
Feb 7, 2018
Reactions: Lerox and meduusa
D

Deleted member 840101

As for now this is the only picture from L&P in which we could see our sophia completely nude with a guy outside her marriage.
:love::love:

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: Awn0021 and farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes