farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Did the last time the 100% indication included beta testing? If I remember right, it didn't. And with the "biggest" update so far, the bigger the beta testing ...
I think this time we will be beta testers:LOL: The update has many visualizations and dialogs. Number of variables as usual. The only thing that may delay the update is proofreading, but I think this will not happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think this time we will be beta testers:LOL:
Or he runs a poll for five days if the release should be a beta-tested or non beta-tested version (and patreons vote with 69% for wait on the beta-tested version because they do not care if it takes five more days). After that five day poll beta test starts on or around 2nd of january ...

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think this time we will be beta testers:LOL: The update has many visualizations and dialogs. Number of variables as usual. The only thing that may delay the update is proofreading, but I think this will not happen.
Beta Tester???? How do I become one? :love::LOL: Do I have to fill out an app? :unsure: :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Fellas, I'm here to ask you all not to post spoilers for the next couple days after the release. Keep it with yourself or put it inside a spoiler tag. Thank you for reading. (y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Or he runs a poll for five days if the release should be a beta-tested or non beta-tested version (and patreons vote with 69% for wait on the beta-tested version because they do not care if it takes five more days). After that five day poll beta test starts on or around 2nd of january ...
At least this year we have a chance for an update.One year ago we get a delay not only because of Christmas/New Year,but manly because of going from Intel to AMD and special CPU cooler .
Fellas, I'm here to ask you all not to post spoilers for the next couple days after the release. Keep it with yourself or put it inside a spoiler tag. Thank you for reading. (y)
Funny how many new board games are asking for that.More and more are putting enemies,quests,items,heroes in hidden boxes or envelopes.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Two days for upddadte
Oh ! Really because someone said to me not so long ago that after 100% it had taken 2 days for the tests for old update then ... (I have not checked) but since the update is not finished and that it is more important I can hardly believe that it is faster so unless it is tested at the same time I do not really see how it will release in 1/2 days

without appearing negative hein !

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes