Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh ! Really because someone said to me not so long ago that after 100% it had taken 2 days for the tests for old update then ... (I have not checked) but since the update is not finished and that it is more important I can hardly believe that it is faster so unless it is tested at the same time I do not really see how it will release in 1/2 days

without appearing negative hein !
Release date: 27/28 December

Content of update 0.09:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the big mistery will be resolve who is working in the sunbathe business :unsure:
Along with whom is Sophia visiting
will bennet try anything
What is the secret side event
what will happen between Ellie and Sophia.
Did Sophia receive a phone call or did she overhear a conversation at the salon.

After these are answered then we can start on the next lot.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Along with whom is Sophia visiting
will bennet try anything
What is the secret side event
what will happen between Ellie and Sophia.
Did Sophia receive a phone call or did she overhear a conversation at the salon.

After these are answered then we can start on the next lot.
The 2nd Part time Job might shed some light on it too.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Please, no offense to anyone, but it's almost like watching a politician manipulate reality. My go-to aspirin is "Darcizzle Offshore."
if All the Donors get together and force the Dev, he will definitely stop this relentless manipulation and money milking process.
the more all of us talk about this and keep this section heated, the more Dev drag it as he knows he wins at the end. even it come out tomorrow, we will finish it in 15-25 mins max and will have to wait another 4-5 months to get such minute pleasure fro this game. there is nothing wrong with donating to Dev, but miss use it and deliver absolute less out come per year is unacceptable. for the total money he earned vs the output content, comparing to other good games around will give us a good reality check.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
At playable day 11 will be the first really hot lesbian scene. But the first more daring lesbian scene will already be at playable day 8.
(From June 20 2018)

We are on day 17 now which is playable day 10. If what L&P said is true here the ONLY chance we have of a "really hot lesbian scene" is if Sophia comes home AFTER MIDNIGHT from the date with bennet and goes into her daughters room... This "really hot lesbian scene" will likely however happen in the mornign of tomorrow because showers with the daughter in the morning is now a thing. We can have this steamy hot lesbian scene in probably as soon as 3 months fuck ya giggity giggity in version 9.25... However I'm sorry lesbian lover... the Patreon voters are going to vote for the release not to come out until next December in a full day release version 10.0

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
(From June 20 2018)

We are on day 17 now which is playable day 10. If what L&P said is true here the ONLY chance we have of a "really hot lesbian scene" is if Sophia comes home AFTER MIDNIGHT from the date with bennet and goes into her daughters room... This "really hot lesbian scene" will likely however happen in the mornign of tomorrow because showers with the daughter in the morning is now a thing. We can have this steamy hot lesbian scene in probably as soon as 3 months fuck ya giggity giggity in version 9.25... However I'm sorry lesbian lover... the Patreon voters are going to vote for the release not to come out until next December in a full day release version 10.0
The scene you are talking about is probably Ellie/Julia.
Sophia/Nathalie will be on next day-12.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes