truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Played from the beginning up to date "Haley's Story", JOHN's quick update and now playing "Midnight Paradise" just while waiting for AWAM...that's why I don't complain about delays nor ask about when? too busy. :LOL: :cool:
Every single one of those updates have disappointed me, except Treasure of Nadia.

Edit: Never played Haley's Story tho

D

Deleted member 1882153

While you wait for the update, what are you doing right now? I'm playing counter
My girlfriend's girlfriend is over. I'm supposed to be working the nightshift, but I'm in the closet, watching. OH, MAN! OH, MAN! They're playing Uno. :)

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I hope that as long as we see 95%, it is not only programming but also testing, otherwise we will definitely not see anything this year

D

Deleted member 1882153

I hope that as long as we see 95%, it is not only programming but also testing, otherwise we will definitely not see anything this year
Just wondering what Country the Dev is from. If it's the US, maybe it's a tax thing. Pay tax on it this year or next? I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I hope that we will get the update in this year, and I will have time to play before I am drunk celebrating the new year. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well if he keeps true to his post, then you should be able to play it maybe today or most likely tomorrow. But I guess the real question is how often are you hitting F5 on your browser? :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes