Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
After this release of AWAM I am taking about 6 months break from F95.
90% of games that are coming out are crap, and other are developed in snail pace.
Then check out at least the two ones in my signature. PS is soon to be updated with 3000 - 4000 images and the branching is wicked, so replaying is incredible if you are flexible to vary your choices. And ToN is regularly updated, NLT does an incredible job and the animations are maybe the best you can find at the moment in an adult VN.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
And ToN is regularly updated, NLT does an incredible job and the animations are maybe the best you can find at the moment in an adult VN.
I am only playing incest games. That is my fetish.
ToN looks great from little I played it, but it is still in early development stage, and I like Renpy or Unity games more. My favorite games so far are Big Brother, DmD and Areas of GRAY (which is unfortunately, after great first half, getting worse). I am waiting for further development of BB storyline in Glamour. I also liked Teacher's pets, but we all know what happened there.
I think that sandbox games are developed more quickly because they don't need so many renders, and are more enjoyable to play in a long run. Also they are more easily extendable. But it is more difficult to get it right than plain VN. I don't like when games progress to sex too quickly like Milfy City.
I think that future of AWAM is very uncertain, but anyway, nothing really important will start to happen at least one more year.
So that's that. :)

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Thinking while waiting:
If this update contains about 1000 renderers and you need to write 10 lines of code for each one, then this is 400 lines per day (=25 days). Taking into account how the game is built (linear with forks), there is no need to think through and test complex game mechanics and, accordingly, these 400 lines are written in a couple of hours.
IMHO he works on the game 2 hours a day (at least in December) for $ 6,500 a month... 100-150$ per hour:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes