meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I understand that the developer aims for realism, slow character development etc., but delaying updates does not make it so. On the contrary, just because game like this is going at such a slow pace, updates should be more frequent relative to other games, otherwise players lose their interest or start riots in the forums.
It's not the slowest update game here, there is way worse than this one, and yet people seem to pick on this one more than on others. I guess it's because this game builds higher expectations due to its quality

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
Guys, this is awkward. Since everyone is talking or at least some guys about Fapping than I have a question. What about to get any games update from start till the end but you can't fap. I mean to be able to get updates from a some strange time traveling source but with only one restriction: Can't fap on that. That's the wish which can be granted. Are you good with it? :D

roro

May 29, 2017
Guys, this is awkward. Since everyone is talking or at least some guys about Fapping than I have a question. What about to get any games update from start till the end but you can't fap. I mean to be able to get updates from a some strange time traveling source but with only one restriction: Can't fap on that. That's the wish which can be granted. Are you good with it? :D
No!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Dependable_223

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
the slow game update is less of a big deal, its the update only having 1/2 a day is the problem. the progression with it only being 1/2 day per update is way too slow. might only get 1.5-2 days in 2020, and this is supposed to be a around 30 day game.
It's not the slowest update game here, there is way worse than this one, and yet people seem to pick on this one more than on others. I guess it's because this game builds higher expectations due to its quality

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
the slow game update is less of a big deal, its the update only having 1/2 a day is the problem. the progression with it only being 1/2 day per update is way too slow. might only get 1.5-2 days in 2020, and this is supposed to be a around 30 day game.
I see what you mean, but it's not something that takes away my pleasure in playing the game, there is plenty of great games to entertain myself while I wait and when the update is out it's always great. I appreciate people might have a different opinion on the subject, but maybe if the game is so disappointing it's worth just quitting playing

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
What are other games or even better than this?
Better? None, IMHO. Very good, up to the same standard?
Here my favorite:

Project Sage
Where the heart is
Jessica O'Neill Hard News
Foot of the Mountains
Man of the House
Fashion Business
Anna exciting affection (Ren'py)

Bad bobby Saga was promising but seems like it's been abandoned.
Being a Dik great also, but long time since the last update.
I personally don't dislike also Research into affection and Family Venture, but not at the same level

Reactions: Frank Chateau

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Anna: Exciting Affection, Lily of the Valley, Fashion Business, Healslut. The former two are RPG, the latter two Renpy.
these are my favorite games in development . best quality / content
- AWAM
- Milfy city
- Being a Dik
- Timestamps
- Jessica Oneil
- Become a rockstar
Also Midnight Paradise , Treasure of Nadia are really good , but not much content yet.
I d like to put Summertime Saga in top , but old saves dont work, end replay game every time impossible . its huge.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I understand that the developer aims for realism, slow character development etc., but delaying updates does not make it so. On the contrary, just because game like this is going at such a slow pace, updates should be more frequent relative to other games, otherwise players lose their interest or start riots in the forums.
As far as i can see that players didn't lose the interest not even a single bit.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes