3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Can anyone explain me how is it that people get disappointed update after update, but still cannot stop themselves from coming back to this every time?
I think the reason peps are coming back to the game is the visuals and the story. This game is among the best in that respect. Sure, it has blue balls written all over it, but the dev knows what he's doing and it's working.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
I can understand a larger release window the further out you predict. But L&P gave his release window of the 27th/28th on the 24th which means he was very certain. Obviously the 27th has passed but as of just a few days ago was possible, but my thought would be this wouldn't drag out all day on the 28th. Believe it's 4:00 pm now in Germany so maybe will get my Patreon notice at any moment.

bumbaran

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone explain me how is it that people get disappointed update after update, but still cannot stop themselves from coming back to this every time?
Cause author (and most of players) understands, that "game" will stop the moment players see real sex scene. It is a climax moment, which everyone waits for and after it game only can go down.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Cause author (and most of players) understands, that "game" will stop the moment players see real sex scene. It is a climax moment, which everyone waits for and after it game only can go down.
See your point and agree to an extent. There can be sex between 2 individuals in the game, yet plenty of hot scenarios to follow. For example if Sophia and Dylan or a student did something sexual or had sex that wouldn't be it. Dylan could ask or press for it again with Sophia reluctant, with that scenario alone being erotic and hot.

Reactions: haydarinna
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes