yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Can anyone explain me how is it that people get disappointed update after update, but still cannot stop themselves from coming back to this every time?
Anticipation...

spiritbomb.png

Think of it like when Goku charges up a Spririt Bomb in DBZ... Same concept but sexualized.

What Sophia has been doing this entire time is like charging up a massive spirit bomb in DBZ, but it is all sexual energy.

It's growing and growing... Sure Goku could go over there and throw over 1000 punches that hit like sledgehammers in 3 seconds, or shoot some energy with a kamehameha blast... There is no build up in that now is there? Then it's just like any other anime fight... That massive storing of energy building and building growing... That is why DBZ is legendary... The most popular anime by far.

Charging up... charging up... charging up...

Once it's released it can't be contained again. If you look at most games they have nowhere near these levels of buildup.

The problem is eventually all of that energy must be released. It's inevitable. "Will the payoff be worth all of that build up?" is the question.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone explain me how is it that people get disappointed update after update, but still cannot stop themselves from coming back to this every time?
Personally I like the game, I enjoy the slow burn and descent into corruption. There's a lot of tropes in there like financial problems and blackmails but at least there's something there pressuring the character into a more deviant lifestyle. Her starting point is annoyingly naive and prudish but I guess the idea is to give her further to fall.

If you played Big Brother one of the reasons people loved that game was the mother was such a prude. People like the idea of a challenge to overcome. Way too many games have a cast of beautiful women falling over the loser male OP and his huge cock.

If you like what the game is trying to be then the main problem is the development pace. I would not want to be an artist working under him as he's such a perfectionist but even if he hired a programmer he could knock a couple of weeks off the delivery time.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
We get disappointed because it's still the same blue balling shit. But we keep coming back because it's still good shit.

Reactions: kamuis0711
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes