Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Instead of creating two different editions of the game (one for patreon the other for the original game) the dumb dev should have simply created a patch in order to convert the new patreon-version to the general one, without forcing to download another game, like all the smart developers do.
And that dude gets 7000 bucks. Every Developer who exceedes the 3000 Dollar mark gets lazy. It takes longer and longer to get Updates. May God strike me down if I'm wrong.

unsungloser

Apr 30, 2017
Chill out guys. The real game is what the patrons are paying for; not this version. The real game will come out soon. Hoping someone will put links up.

Reactions: Matt1

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
SVS Comics appear to have the newest version of A Wife and Mother (instead of Decisions of Life) in their Games section
That's some serious gamble considering the slow downloads they post...if you end up getting Decisions of life after 5 hours, you are gonna want to punch a wall trust me.
Edited: as I predicted Svscomics links lead to the ugly sister of AWAM :LOL:
1577574140843.png

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
That's some serious gamble considering the slow downloads they post...if you end up getting Decisions of life after 5 hours, you are gonna want to punch a wall trust me.
Yeah,m he's right..
I was about to when i played the "CENSORED BULL*HIT"

sooooooooooooooooo...
I guess we have to be patient.

Reactions: summersun
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes