thextomax

Dec 23, 2018
I don't get it, if now he's going to post a censored version of the game on patreon, where he will post the uncensored version? Does he even gonna release it?
patreon doesn't allow incest and because patreon is his main income source he has to make 2 versions of the game...

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Now I get it, thanks
And no we can't share that link since it requires a login so link would be pointless.
Best if you have no intention of supporting is to wait for a uploader here to upload the file for you.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
And no we can't share that link since it requires a login so link would be pointless.
Best if you have no intention of supporting is to wait for a uploader here to upload the file for you.
Unfortunately i can't atm, but i'm not gonna complain either, eventually someone will show up with a link, all we have to do is wait

Reactions: Jashmyne

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone an idea how we can adjust Sayer 'mrb' in the Developer screen? Now the date with the blackmailing teacher is totally unplayable.

Nov 30, 2019
I knew this dev was going to blow things up at some point, what the hell is that abomination called Decisions of life anyway? it's impressive that a lot of people here are considering playing that big pile of shit you barely see a pussy in AWAM much less a censored game, if this dev was intelligent he would release the game without parental connections and bypass patreon rules with a patch later just like the other devs do.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes