Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys please excuse my ignorance, but I was confused by the comments above. One of our friends asked if she finally has sex with someone, a second says no and a third posts a link where there are pictures of her having sex with her son ... so I ask; Does she finally have sex with someone or are the images from an upcoming update? thanks.
Sophia has only ever had sex with her husband Liam.On the good wife route. So it is probably fan art that your friend sent you

d5anmsds

Dec 14, 2019
the best upgrades. 1. Scene Sam's mom is Dylan. Sam is Dylan's mom. Where Dylan rubs his boner on his mom's ass in front of his friend and his mom!! and then quickly pulls out cock and rubs it between her butt and cums. This is fucking awesome. 2. Mom and daughter in the shower with a kiss good scene. 3. The bikini show for Dylan and Sam is a very good scene + the boys got their Dicks up at the end. 4. Mother and Son scene without comment. I'm happy with the update. Oh, Yes. there is a problem. Teacher sucks my cock this is such a shit boys. Why waste time on this? Worse
Is that true?

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
The decent into Corruption continues...see you guys in a another 4 months maybe less if the Dev Keeps his word with the goals.

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
This is nonsense. The game maker is hiding something. This is a trick.

2g of capacity, all the content so far, but this update adds as much as 500m.

But it's not as small as the last update (very small capacity) and it's been 2g for nine days, and 500mbyte is half a day?

Do you think this makes sense?

This is probably a game-ready addition of future content.

I hope this is not so. This is a blatant deception.
There's two large scenes in this update: the bikini fashion show and the Bennet dinner. They have lots of models and the bikini has a few variations, so the whole thing is quite expensive, resource wise.

Guys please excuse my ignorance, but I was confused by the comments above. One of our friends asked if she finally has sex with someone, a second says no and a third posts a link where there are pictures of her having sex with her son ... so I ask; Does she finally have sex with someone or are the images from an upcoming update? thanks.
There is no sex with anyone but her husband. There's a heavy naked makeout scene in this update, but no sex. Any images you've seen otherwise are fanart.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes