zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
I was convinced after watching two updates in eight months. This game has to go bust. She can't end her relationship with countless men. Narrative is something that needs to be deployed and culminated with a start. In a year and two years, the game will still be in full swing and no peak. Don't spend your money on these stupid, stupid games that make people mentally impoverished. This is the last time I've ever sponsored anything. I appreciate the high quality of painting and storytelling. Rather, try to win the Nobel Prize in Literature or the Academy Awards.

Reactions: Mirnation and mrdiv

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Actually the update is not so bad at all. When I played it first i was like wtf is this stupid update, but than I used unRen to see if i missed anything and YES there is other scenes in this game you will miss because of your choices. There is photoshoot scene with only her son, than he shows her on his PC the way she looks on playboy. There is 2 variations of her kissing with her daughter both super good.
I am only disappointed with the dinner scene...

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
the best upgrades. 1. Scene Sam's mom is Dylan. Sam is Dylan's mom. Where Dylan rubs his boner on his mom's ass in front of his friend and his mom!! and then quickly pulls out cock and rubs it between her butt and cums. This is fucking awesome. 2. Mom and daughter in the shower with a kiss good scene. 3. The bikini show for Dylan and Sam is a very good scene + the boys got their Dicks up at the end. 4. Mother and Son scene without comment. I'm happy with the update. Oh, Yes. there is a problem. Teacher sucks my cock this is such a shit boys. Why waste time on this? Worse
what the mom son scene?

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
OMG, the update just downloaded on my disk, oooouugggghhhhh, it is extracting, OMG, it just extracted , I am starting it.... aaaahhhhh ... I just came... so when is the next update?
I think that the great power of this dev is in building suspense until we blow our load on anything at all...

As I wrote yesterday I am taking a 6 months break from F95. See you then. I hope that my favorite games will progress more until then.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
can anybody add a save file (as the one that was on 1st page) please? thanks guys
M/D kiss save here! I must admit, one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen on AG's! NO, it''s a MASTERPIECE!!! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
In my opinion, this developer made a critical mistake with this update. I am almost 100% sure, number of patreons will decrease significanly in matter of days following this update. Because, instead of providing something exciting, he delivered almost nothing. Hence, he just proved everyone that he has 0 creativity left in him and all he is trying to suck money thru this game as long as possible.

I can understand to hold the action between the MC and Sam/Dylan duo. However, there have been many opporunities to spice up the game; such as movers, thugs and Janitor. Developer, did not take any of these chances the place the MC in the middle of many sexy, thirilling and dangerous situations.

It's been two years and two months, 10 out of 30 playable days have finished. Once again, all we got is teasing.

As of today, I am not going to follow this game anymore.

Last edited:

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Let me clarify it that I am not a patreon of this project so I cannot comment if from that viewpoint and I somewhat understand that people paying for this and expecting a steady flow of lewd scenes could be disappointed.

But as only a consumer of it I must say that this game is one of the hottest one I've ever played. The extremely long build up is so amazingly hot at least for me. I usually enjoy in these type of games the part where we see the MC struggling between the morally good and his/her desires and this game is nearly constantly in this stage which I enjoy a lot.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes