wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
This is a ridiculous update. The author is very clever in playing with the sponsorship. we need to suspend sponsorship. No pressure, no motivation

Reactions: Mirnation

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
You can clearly tell that people are losing interest in this game real fast. The developer is losing a hold on his/her supporters. I already lost interest in this game for a while since there has not been much. Unless the developer changes there ways and draws in interest then this game won't go nowhere but its a wait and see at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone save before jacuzzi with Dylan with 26 points for him? I have only 24 :( I didn´t have scene with Dylan at beach :( thx...and I need full points for Ellie...I couldn´t kiss Ellie in shower...thx

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
It's been two years and two months, 10 out of 30 playable days have finished. Once again, all we got is teasing.

As of today, I am not going to follow this game anymore.
I was in the same boat around the time of the last update. This is too slow of a burn to be checked on more than twice a year. Such a slow burn there's plenty of time to just forget about it. There's not enough content, or the CONTENT that makes it worth it. From what I've just read in the last few pages I decided not to even bother wasting the 2+Gigs of bandwidth to try this version. I can't imagine what I would feel had I been paying $30 per month for 4 months. I can throw $120 at a real stripper, have plenty of fun, blue balls still, but way more worth it. Priorities I suppose. I'm the guy that always waits for Steam sales before buying Triple A games. No way man.

Lets start placing bets on when something LEWD(Fappable) actually happens in this story line. Second half of 2021 maybe?

20 Days Remaining

Four months plus one week for half a day's development.

At least 160 months before the rest of the 20 days of content is available

Nonsense
Thanks for doing the math for me mostly. What's that? Fifteen damn years!? Can you imagine how horrible the graphics in these renders will look in fifteen years!? Haha! Tech is always improving rapidly. I've got to change my health habits to increase my chances of not catching death before the final version.

Literally no game on this planet is worth 30 bucks a month. I wouldn't pay that price if I could get Cyberpunk 4 months early. I agree this game is a star-citizen style grift, though also like star citizen people might end up pouring so much money into the grift that we eventually end up with something semi-functional after 15 years.
I think the Star Citizen backers are stuck in some kind of sunken cost fallacy. Which is exactly what is happening to a lot of the Patreon supporters. This is hard work I'm sure. But $28,000 for a single day in the life of "Maybe Someday Naughty Housewife"(TM) VN? :FacePalm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Do0mski

Mar 11, 2019
I enjoyed the pool scene more than the bikini event.Amber flirting with Dylan and Dylan dry humping Amber,exciting times.
Sam asking Sophia about music lessons,so Sam can talk privately about his problem.
Can you share your save with us pls :)

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Ok finally i played and honestly this is the best update so far, BUT for 4 months of waiting definitely not worth it. Although Sophie/Ellie scene is pure gold and all i need so...
Please...Do you have a save before Dylan enter to bathroom when Sophie is in bath? I need 26 points with Dylan but I had only 24 :( I cannot kiss Ellie too because I had only 21 points :( thx

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
LOL Dev....is Milking this game......................Guys nothing new in this update....just a crap sun...thing event.....Blue Ball Update

I have spoken.....
If you been with this game from the start.... Why do you think it should suddenly turn into a full blown fuckfest? It will trudge along at the phase it have been. Some games/stories, just not for you. But the good thing, there is options out there...

Btw, how much "milk" did he get from you?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes