andee86

May 22, 2019
M/D kiss save here! I must admit, one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen on AG's! NO, it''s a MASTERPIECE!!! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, after 4 months with an income of $ 7,629 per month and you get it and only that

The Bold and the Beautiful e8242 ;]

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
renders are awesome and really HOT, Sofia is beautiful :love:

as far as money goes, i don't give a damn if he makes 50 000 $ a month and has only 1 sex scene in the game with below then average animation for today's standards... i didn't gave him 1 cent to this day, does he owes me something? absolutely NOT !!!

You can buy a new Mac Pro for 55 000$
but, do you need one? fuck no...
will i shit on Apple on the forums for making such an expensive computer, fuck NO, i could care less...
55 000$ for a Mac Pro, is pretty ridiculous tho....Fuck apple ,for that.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I just found this game today and after skimmin though and seeing that this is indeed a female protag with a lesbian path (Not many of those around) Can someone tell me before playing if I can indeed ignore all the dudes in the game and just focus on the girls? A side question does it look that there will be a harem ending for the girls of the game and if so does it look like you can have all of them that you want or is there paths you have to go down that block you from having some of them?

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
Thanks a lot
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.09.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Stormrider56

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
pool party scene save file please
Just quit aiden blackmail and she will invite amber and sam to her pool

it will be beginning in switch mother event

I'm going to redo this game with the sex scenes where they should be. I got tired of this eternal jacking off. It will be free, who put money in this guy do not deserve what is happening.
And as you can see you can see half of amber areola typical of awam, and i think he should rename this into half wife and half mother

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
I remember exactly. Someone said that Ellie wants to kiss Sophia as Patricia did it? You are a true predictor :love:
We talk about that long time ago. I dont know if that what u mean, but we were kinda right. xD

V
Maybe Ellie was 'curious' about the kiss with patricia and wants to 'experiment' it too...

Thats scene was so well done (Ellie could show a little more emotion, but)... oh boy...

Sophia, Dylan, Ellie and Patricia are the best part of this game and progression...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes