Ninja_11

Feb 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Our hero

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Well, all of you Bennett haters can kiss my ass! That dude is a total bad ass! ;)

Anyway really enjoyed the update, Sophia's mental decline into lasciviousness is beginning to boil. I really didn't expect for the scene with Ellie to go that far, but glad it did. Although, it didn't do much for me, as I see mother/daughter relations of that sort to be very low on the scale of plausibility, although it was written pretty well by L&P. (But I am Very Happy for you farrah. You finally got what you have been waiting for.)

As usual all the rants about blue-balling and milking are making me laugh. This game had a predetermined design to be a slow burner, and L&P has been upfront about that from the very beginning. I understand about frustrations if you are expecting more to happen. But my question is, why would you expect more to happen at this particular juncture in the game? Super slow progression up until this point, and then what? A sudden fall into licentiousness? That would kill the integrity of the story up to this point.

So if you are really enraged about blueballs and feeling milked, then the fault lies with no one but yourself. Next time don't expect so much to happen and then you might be pleasantly surprised. No matter how much ranting and raving you do, the rate of story progression is not going to change. So for the sake of your own nutsack, you better just learn to accept that. And what better time than now (with engorged scrotum in hand and pouty feelings of being milked at the the forefront of your thoughts) to excuse yourself from this forum, find your way to your mothers panty drawer, and milk one off. Just let it all out, let that pressure and rage subside. Ahh! ;)

To all the fans of this game......I bid you a Goodnight.
And to all the ranters & ravers........see you next time!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ok guys cya all next release my estimate is december 30 2020 :)
You can be right if we realy going now for a full day updates.Like who bring that stupid idea?Is it realy decided?
This game had a predetermined design to be a slow burner, and L&P has been upfront about that from the very beginning.
Actualy that is not the entire truth.His words was that he will finish the game in no more than 3,max 4 years.If that was right even with slow burn we should be already getting plenty of HJ/BJ/TJ etc,because it is 26 months already from 36/48 total months.
I doubt anyone is still that naive to believe the 3-4 years.
My guess
lesbian sex-2021
sex with Bennett-2022
sex with Dylan/Sam-2023 or maybe even 2024

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I really liked the update, going according to my choices and what I was interested in I got what I wanted and didn't get what I didn't care about making my playthrough tailored as per my interest and looking forward to next year, after several months and an extra day for the next update. (y) (y):cool:

Reactions: roro
D

Deleted member 1882153

Is there any Walkthrough mod? this game really need it.

Is there any Incest patch or no need?
No incest patch needed and the walkthrough is there, just look for it before you get to the folder with the .exe file.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Bikini show with only Dylan is one million times better than Sam/Dylan (no Sam points) and has more dylan points so I will continue with it :p
I agree, plus he gets the camera and the conversation goes the same but looks better at Dylan's room, plus he gets to keep a couple of pictures. :cool: (y)

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes