acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I stopped being a patron of this dev a long time ago and im glad i did. I love this game but the development time is taking way too long for the low amount of content added. There aren't that many paths as you either pass the stat check or you don't most of the time, the renders while looking great aren't complicated scenes. I hope the development gets sped up as the story is fine in its pacing, it just takes too long to create atm.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I stopped being a patron of this dev a long time ago and im glad i did. I love this game but the development time is taking way too long for the low amount of content added. There aren't that many paths as you either pass the stat check or you don't most of the time, the renders while looking great aren't complicated scenes. I hope the development gets sped up as the story is fine in its pacing, it just takes too long to create atm.
Yeah... I'm bracing myself for when it hits a point where the dev can't put off the mom/son incest that exists as the central concept of the game itself off any longer, because that's when I expect it to get silently dropped just like all the other projects put out to milk pervert money without ever delivering. Lesbian incest? Will be added in droves. Not-lesbian incest with female protag? Suddenly the dev gets NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE about their own idea.

I think we need actual perverts and degenerates to make these games, that way the content actually gets delivered.

Reactions: wzelisen

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
can you guys suggest any similar games to AWAM. After this update I gave up on this game.
some guy did mentioned some good games similar to AWAM but I am not able to find his thread now .....
Try this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-30-stoperart.15081/
Also we have plenty of RPGM games with female MC.
Lily,Elena,Sarah,Lida,Anna,Katie,Chloe etc.
What game are these screenshots from?
Judging from your sig you know JOHN.The other game is Milf's Tale

Reactions: Aredelya

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
can you guys suggest any similar games to AWAM. After this update I gave up on this game.
some guy did mentioned some good games similar to AWAM but I am not able to find his thread now .....
Try both games in my signature. They're both still in an early development stage, but there's already more to see sex wise in both of them then here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here's my cheat patch for PC, which should give everyone enough Filthy Points and relationship points with Sam, Dylan, Ellie etc for the Bikini show and Ellie scene.

I'm currently down the coast atm, so away from my PC. If someone could upload the new script3.rpy file it'd be greatly appreciated. When I get back, I'll be able to get onto making a cheat version for Android
Forgot to mention that the file goes into the "game" folder. It should give ypu 99 Filthy points and 90 relationship points.

Found a scene where Ellie loses 1 point:

A) Shopping with Ellie
5) If Sophia has min. 8 Lesbian Temptation points, she can secretly peek at Ellie through the mirror and see a little bit of her nipple. She gets Lesbian Temptation +1 and Ellie +1.

This scene is not in the game
Yes it is. I've played it.

Reactions: farrah

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Ellie "accidentally" puts her hand on mom’s pussy - "Mom, your pussy are wet and dripping! Are you horny by kissing your daughter ?!" After a moment of silence, Sophia, instead of answering, kisses her daughter again. :love: :whistle:
This is just what i wanted, i predicted a kiss between them and it went better than i expected. Probably gonna replay this scene until 2021, release time for next update

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes