Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Will the game have s3x scene or its will still remain teasing game? I would really want to like this game but when I tried this game it felt many things are missing, it feels like this game would want to be on steam when its finished thats why it dont have tags that we all want to see *coughs* vaginal sex.. when I played this game and finished the old version months ago, It felt like drinking a large amount of soda and then you feel your about burp but you cant. :KEK::KEK:
My friend...this kind of games are called Shrimps VN ...one step ahead followed by two steps back...if you want sex better contact a nun... Stop to complain, let the dev make is job......while his servants transport buckets of milk to their beloved small penis big ego God.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Bikini show with only Dylan is one million times better than Sam/Dylan (no Sam points) and has more dylan points so I will continue with it :p
each event will have different outcome
if you do with sam on the far future dylan will let other guys to screw his mom

but for me the pool party the most better than bikini show, this will allow dylan to screw his friend mom or later he will exchange her mom to sam / Zack

Rebellbe

Aug 24, 2016
Someone can share a save file to see the full Ellie scene from 0.9? Or tell me how I can edit my saves. Don’t have enough Ellie points :s

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Bikini show with only Dylan is one million times better than Sam/Dylan (no Sam points) and has more dylan points so I will continue with it :p
You get same number of points.The max is 6 Dylan points and 11 filthy points.Of course the scenes are different
I wonder how can far the girls would go if not this stupid Liam? :unsure:
This far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or this far.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well, they would have sex, if that douchebag did not Interrupt them.
Ellie "accidentally" puts her hand on mom’s pussy - "Mom, your pussy are wet and dripping! Are you horny by kissing your daughter ?!" After a moment of silence, Sophia, instead of answering, kisses her daughter again. :love: :whistle:
You get same number of points.The max is 6 Dylan points and 11 filthy points.Of course the scenes are different

This far.
or this far.
One bad thing, they are not mom and daughter :unsure:

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Ellie "accidentally" puts her hand on mom’s pussy - "Mom, your pussy are wet and dripping! Are you horny by kissing your daughter ?!" After a moment of silence, Sophia, instead of answering, kisses her daughter again. :love: :whistle:
Well, I think L&P would have done it without both of them Talking. My guess is that Sophia would have at first an inner monolauge(thaughts).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

One bad thing, they are not mom and daughter :unsure:
The only difference will be the dialogue.The sex otherwise will be something like this.Unless you are into futa.Or strapon.

brt654

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to solve this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day17_Tanning_salon'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script3.rpyc", line 8684, in script
File "C:\Users\totot\OneDrive\Escritorio\Decisions_Of_Life-0.09-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\totot\OneDrive\Escritorio\Decisions_Of_Life-0.09-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day17_Tanning_salon'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Decisions Of Life Vers. 0.09 0.09
Sun Dec 29 14:17:57 2019

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here's my cheat patch for PC, which should give everyone enough Filthy Points and relationship points with Sam, Dylan, Ellie etc for the Bikini show and Ellie scene.

I'm currently down the coast atm, so away from my PC. If someone could upload the new script3.rpy file it'd be greatly appreciated. When I get back, I'll be able to get onto making a cheat version for Android

Reactions: JagHond and mikie
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes