Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Never unsubscribed about this game,but today I decided to express my subjective opinion. Certainly this is one of the best games in this category, but I still can’t understand the author wants to keep more and more realistic and not to give Sofia will turn into a whore and etc hi describe his game as erotic, with hot text, everything goes in a circle.
At first, in the modern world, nowadays erotica is already considered sexual intercourse between two people with full penetration but without close-ups, without dirty and things like that, completely nude which we can see all the details, again without close-ups and vulgar poses. Why the author does not show nudity in those moments when the heroes of this game change clothes, before taking a shower and in other moments their existence in the world of games. For example: in this update when safia was showing a bikini it would be useful to add literally three pictures: naked, clothing bottom and then dressing top, but instead just text. But I understand the author, he loves his heroine and doesn’t want her to fuck with all right and left, but why not give us what we all so wants, we are just reading about Sofia imagined who it would be when she had group sex with a lot of young boys, so why not make a picture in the form of her imagination (mentally but visually to us), where two fuck her at once and another one is trying to insert his dick into her mouth, and the rest of them are manstruating in the background getting ready for their turn. She didn’t cheat but simply presented and the author visually showed us this and such moments could be done, a lot reassure the largest number of flaming trunks. Cheatin - NO, just a visualization of fantasy.
Second, why act out for a good wife we cannot see sex with husband, normal healthy married couple, with normal sex life, you can do a lot of passionate things between them, which will not go beyond cheating or incest... more visualization to existing hot text.
And thirdly, just question an new update: Mr. Banet suggested that Sofia spend the night whit him for a good assessment of Dilan, gave her two gaming weeks. Has anyone already calculated how much time will pass in real time while the author adds this to the game (not depending on the decision of Sofia)?))

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
So I downloaded the new version of the game... and the first thing I notice is all my saves from previous versions are missing... :confused:

I had three different routes: good wife, filthy/lesbian, and a mixed one

Is there any way to recover those? If not, I'm afraid this game is over for me. I do not want to replay it all the way from the start again

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Черт. Наконец все успокоились, эта огромная толпа людей увидела обновление. Я счастлив. Всех с новым годом. L & P - симпатичный мальчик

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I've read the last post and I have noticed that this has not changed much ... Lovers and haters just like always.
Another thing I've noticed is that some tags are missing...
1- "Blackmailing" (It's what Aiden and Bennet try to do against Sophia. Right?)
2 - "Cheat" (It's what Sophia will do ... Sooner or later... Right? wink wink)
Aaaanddd... 3 - "One update every three months" - (So the guys don't get anxious and start blah blah blah delay ... blah blah blah hate this Dev ... blah blah blah milks his Patreons ... blah blah blah)
BOYS!!! It's easy... Grow a pair and stop playing (and complaining) or Grow a patience and wait (and stop complaining, bitches!)
Oh yeah... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes