Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
this game is like wine when it will be completed after years it will be really good but if its still not completed its not good

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Second, why act out for a good wife we cannot see sex with husband, normal healthy married couple, with normal sex life, you can do a lot of passionate things between them, which will not go beyond cheating or incest... more visualization to existing hot text.
This is an actual problem and the dev will probably never address it.

It's really ridiculous. You'd think their two kids fell from the sky and they had no part in making them.
No housewarming sex after moving in or whatever.

And this is entirely on the dev. He made it clear that the midget incest brigade with Sam and Dylan, the Lesbian faction, the cheating faction and the good wife faction would all have their fun and get scenes for it.
As it stands there is no reason at all to play the good wife route.
A rehabilitation of their marriage is as far off as world peace. Which is a real bummer because it could go into so many directions.
There are tons of women she could give him a show with, for him to join in later and whatnot.
Because guess what, couples having sex is a thing.
Couples trying out new things too.

But that will never happen. At most we will see some cuddling while she fingerbangs her daughter, fucks some small boys and gets raped by a co-worker.
At least that's what it feels like.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
They are lovers? :oops: :unsure:

i think she want to said she likes sophia:love:
Since you can chose to share personal secrets with her, maybe this is the door opener for the further Dylan path, if Alyssa is indeed together with Zac ... Maybe a Alyssa/Zac/Sophia/Dylan foursome some day?!

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
An interesting thing you said there.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: "who will Dylan beat up first? Sam or Aiden?", that would mean that it doesn't matter who's first, what matters is that it will be both. And if by taking the option of having the self-defense lesson with the ex NAVY Seal...that will definitely look interesting. As I mentioned before, I'm all for it with beating up Aiden but Sam? :unsure::unsure::unsure: hmmm, personally, in my opinion, I may be okay with that too IF L&P decides to make it an option.
You know how protective Dylan is of his mother.Sam gets too close to Sophia and bang Sam ends up in the ICU.
Or Dylan shows photographs to Sam,and boasts so Sam hits Dylan,fight on.
Will Sophia regret leting Dylan take pictures of her.I am really starting to dislike Dylan

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I jsut checked the images and noticed i missed one pool event with the 2 mothers and dylan sam... that was interesting.. even if as he mentioned any sexual interaction will come very late n the game... maybe we could se dylan getting lucky with other females... that would keep the game interesting while still saving the best for the end as he wants

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Why the author does not show nudity in those moments when the heroes of this game change clothes, before taking a shower and in other moments their existence in the world of games.
reasons :-
1. to maintain players curiosity for sophia's body
2. to maintain progression from less sexual acts towards full blown sexual fantasies
3. L&P does not wish to succumb to pressure from players to show nudity and wants to do things as he seems fits

Reactions: roro

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
So who will Dylan beat up first Sam or Aiden?
An interesting thing you said there.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: "who will Dylan beat up first? Sam or Aiden?", that would mean that it doesn't matter who's first, what matters is that it will be both. And if by taking the option of having the self-defense lesson with the ex NAVY Seal...that will definitely look interesting. As I mentioned before, I'm all for it with beating up Aiden but Sam? :unsure::unsure::unsure: hmmm, personally, in my opinion, I may be okay with that too IF L&P decides to make it an option.
You know how protective Dylan is of his mother.Sam gets too close to Sophia and bang Sam ends up in the ICU
It will be Logan, because self-defence have connection with bonus E/D storyline :whistle: I spied it in the walkthrough. :whistle:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
You know how protective Dylan is of his mother.Sam gets too close to Sophia and bang Sam ends up in the ICU
Indeed I do, in my playthrough, I took all the options that show Dylan being protective of Sophia and it makes sense for one being HIS mother and it doubles for what he is feeling for her. I never thought of it, I never considered it other than being protective, but now that you mention it and after this update and the next day lessons...I think I'm also in favor of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taker Fan

Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
They are lovers? :oops: :unsure:

How did you get to that scene, I have been replaying it twice on turbo speed to see if i missed anything but i cant for the live of me find a way to get this meeting. Only way is to edit the save file and change it to the blackmail route for a quick second.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes