Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
we have so many questions about this game.
1.Amber/Dylan
2.Sam/Sophia
3.Morello/Sophia
4.what is Aiden's 2nnd task part 2
5.Does the side event involve Logan/ Ellie,or Amber/Dylan.
6.the lady at the restaurant ,just an extra or something else.
7.will anything happen when Sophia visits Alyssa.

Just to name a few
Makes it interesting. :giggle:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
My guess:

If you have Sam at the fashion show, Dylan's story progresses normally, Sam will get a bonus thing later on because of the show.
If you have only Dylan, it will lead to a gangbang by the soccer team since Dylan now has pictures of his mom half-naked which he will use to get more popular and one thing will lead to another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jonnybravo11

K9

May 28, 2017
My guess:

If you have Sam at the fashion show, Dylan's story progresses normally, Sam will get a bonus thing later on because of the show.
If you have only Dylan, it will lead to a gangbang by the soccer team since Dylan now has pictures of his mom half-naked which he will use to get more popular and one thing will lead to another.
Having Sam around for the bikini show gives you an opportunity to raise Dylan_cuckold by 1, and I think it's gonna be necessary for Dylan to accept to share his mom with other guys. Wouldn't make much sense for the path where Dylan wants to keep his mom to himself to lead to a gangbang.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Having Sam around for the bikini show gives you an opportunity to raise Dylan_cuckold by 1, and I think it's gonna be necessary for Dylan to accept to share his mom with other guys. Wouldn't make much sense for the path where Dylan wants to keep his mom to himself to lead to a gangbang.
Fair point, didn't think about that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2 How will this option affect?
Sadly we have no idea.
I have the bad feeling that this decision will kick us in the ass later,just like if ask Dylan to lock the door-then you miss all the future content with him,some with Sam and potential sex with Ellie.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
you won't get any points with Sam so that you can continue his storyline also without this scene! If he's present or not has to do more with Dylan's character development.
Just because you don't get points with it, doesn't mean it won't come into play later.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just because you don't get points with it, doesn't mean it won't come into play later.
I never said that but it has more to do with Dylan, If Sam is present or not has to do more with Dylan's character development.
So to me having Sam there is a waste of time,but I could be wrong

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes