jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
This game is a giant tease still yet. There alot of eechi action, but no real sex yet.
sadly, if AWAM is continued at current rate, sex will come 4 - 8 years later
but AWAM eechi stuff is pretty good no? AWAM is game of unprecedented caliber and already turning out to be best game in VN erotic genre (by my knowledge)

Reactions: roro and wynlard

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Ok, dev, very cool!

Just a quick reminder that another goal has been reached, so now I will expect v.0.95 at end of January.
That will win you a 50$ Patreon here, just sayin'

• Angry
Reactions: GodfatherII

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
The possibilities are numerous and the characters well done but the game is still far too soft. After so much playing time it may be time to include a little more naughty stuff without turning MC into a slut. Teasing it is important and exciting but it should be something at the end otherwise it becomes boring.

Reactions: pakto

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
what difference do you think there is in terms of consequences between inviting Sam to the bikini show or reserving it only for Dylan ...?
There're some differences with Sam and without Sam, I checked both though my main Path is Dylan only.

With Sam, some of the dialogues that are used by Dylan are used by Sam, Sophia's inner thoughts are mostly about her and her son, also the narrative about how she is feeling while modeling for her son and the excitement and thrilling.

With Sam, there's an occasion where sam wants to touch Sophia to "check" the material of the bikinis which Dylan can or can not allow since the event is all for him and he is the boss wich Sophia obliges and can say no to Sam. Also, because Dylan is very protective of Sophia even with Sam if the player with the sam's path might lead to cuckold then that's purely based by the player's choice, I don't see any gangbang or anything else with Dylan's path alone and him keeping a couple of pictures from the event to himself doesn't mean much just yet... but who knows in the future.

With Dylan there's this option:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my opinion, I prefer the just Dylan event since I'm not doing Sam or any other path, except for some filthy points but now that I'm using unren it makes my game easier with the points. Also that I like the closeness and bond between Sophia & Dylan. And I'm interested in what will happen with the fighting lessons maybe even to protect and defend Sophia.

Last edited:

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Great job¡¡¡ but too slow
The game is a masterpiece of quality...no doubt...amazing¡¡¡¡
I hope not to wait another 4 months because:

GOALS

$7,421 of $8,000 per month

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this high goal is really achieved someday:
I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!
Furthermore I'll maybe hire more people to help me out!

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dylan will likely meet a girl / instructor, sophia could be happy and focus on sam or be jealous and develop the plot of dylan
Christine the future Dylan's girlfriend. We don't need a new character. Besides, we passed 1\3 of the plot. The next 1\3 will be about relationships development, who started on first 1\3 part of the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes