Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
got it. Why do you think patreon support will suffer? Just ppl paying to DL the game then dropping it again?
That could be one reason or people CC expired. It all depends on the members. But usually, there an adjustment that happens every month which usually shows a negative member count. But it sometimes bounces back after a week or two or maybe longer.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
There're some differences with Sam and without Sam, I checked both though my main Path is Dylan only.

With Sam, some of the dialogues that are used by Dylan are used by Sam, Sophia's inner thoughts are mostly about her and her son, also the narrative about how she is feeling while modeling for her son and the excitement and thrilling.

In my opinion, I prefer the just Dylan event since I'm not doing Sam or any other path, except for some filthy points but now that I'm using unren it makes my game easier with the points. Also that I like the closeness and bond between Sophia & Dylan. And I'm interested in what will happen with the fighting lessons maybe even to protect and defend Sophia.
Fully agree. The bikini show is actually for Dylan's path, all Sophia's thoughts and doubts concern Dylan, like you said. If you choose to send Dylan away, you'll get the pool scene and there is much interaction between Sophia and Sam. And a clear bridge at the end to future developments between them. Makes sense with Dylan being away, I guess.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Fully agree. The bikini show is actually for Dylan's path, all Sophia's thoughts and doubts concern Dylan, like you said. If you choose to send Dylan away, you'll get the pool scene and there is much interaction between Sophia and Sam. And a clear bridge at the end to future developments between them. Makes sense with Dylan being away, I guess.
If you send Dylan away you will get flirting between Dylan and Amber and also Sam wants to discuss a private matter with Sophia

Reactions: Mikk88

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I agree. I guess what it also makes this game a very good story is that each of the player's choices and preferred paths continues to make sense along the way individually, be that as a "good wife", "filthy" A solo Dylan Path, Sam's path, getting lesbian and Ellie's path. The events, the scenes, the dialogues, Sophia's inner thoughts, and the narrative continues to develop, making sense and, as you said, bridges for more in the future updates. When this game gets to be completed I will most likely play it from the beginning all over again, both my same main path and then try other paths as well. :cool: (y)

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes