Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I cant remember if its the bikini event with Sam or without Sam that allows you to visit Alyssa when you give Zac a life home

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree. I guess what it also makes this game a very good story is that each of the player's choices and preferred paths continues to make sense along the way individually, be that as a "good wife", "filthy" A solo Dylan Path, Sam's path, getting lesbian and Ellie's path. The events, the scenes, the dialogues, Sophia's inner thoughts, and the narrative continues to develop, making sense and, as you said, bridges for more in the future updates. When this game gets to be completed I will most likely play it from the beginning all over again, both my same main path and then try other paths as well. :cool: (y)
Actualy good wife don't make sense for a very long time.They are not working at all resolving their problems,not to mention having sex once in 2 and a half weeks definitely wouldn't improve that.I will say let's wrap it and concentrate on other routes.

Reactions: satoshi36

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Paths on this game separate themselves far too much. I got the pool scene and now I'm reading there was some lesbian action too and modelling. I don't see why those couldn't all happen in the same path. I'm too lazy to keep many saves for all choices. Usually I check other paths only once game is finished and I've cleared game with my playstyle first.

It's been so long since last updates that I had forgotten Amber even existing, but I gotta say that she was hottie. Far sexier than Sophia. I was rooting for Dylan getting piece of her mother's ass, but now I see that there's even better options available.

ps. I'm still waiting to see some action between husband and the maid. Perhaps in few years,,,,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Paths on this game separate themselves far too much. I got the pool scene and now I'm reading there was some lesbian action too and modelling. I don't see why those couldn't all happen in the same path. I'm too lazy to keep many saves for all choices. Usually I check other paths only once game is finished and I've cleared game with my playstyle first.

It's been so long since last updates that I had forgotten Amber even existing, but I gotta say that she was hottie. Far sexier than Sophia. I was rooting for Dylan getting piece of her mother's ass, but now I see that there's even better options available.

ps. I'm still waiting to see some action between husband and the maid. Perhaps in few years,,,,
I have 3 saves at the end,Bikini event with sam/Dylan ,just Dylan and one when I send Dylan away

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
can any one send me the save file so i will continue from update pls my save game file is deleted pls help me

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Good update Sophia becomes more and more confident "Filthy mod" and the story progresses in a more interesting way it goes more and more towards relationships "in contact" and it's exciting

But knowing that I follow all kinds of routes like most of you "Sam, Ellie, Bennett and many others" with the different choices that exist, I will say a few questions.

Knowing that I am not yet a boss for lack of money I would like if possible a response from a boss who can ask L&P if possible or a response from that if he ever visited this site;)

If I do not make a mistake the game will count 30 playable days well and therefore I wanted to know because having seen the last update with "bennet for example" a possible sexual relation in 2 weeks so we are still within 30 days does that mean it will happen according to the choices? Just like sex with Ellie or Sam or other people?

Either the game ends with a relationship with a single person according to our choices, or we will have the choice to do it with the characters we want or L&P will choose him "which would be a shame I think"

And the most important question for me and for many I think even if we don't want it right away

Are we going to have sex with other men and women as we choose? Or will the game just be an erotic novel with only teasing from start to finish? "If a boss could ask L&P for an answer I would be very happy

Otherwise apart from it's doubts that bother me enough I must say about the rest I am a fan and as soon as I have the means I will follow him;) I just hope that he will continue this game because I love him as much even if it is difficult to wait it is worth it now that we attack the heart of the matter it is all the more exciting

So L&P thanks for everything, don't give up this project and good luck with your operation and if I could have an answer to my questions too it would be great, looking forward to the next update

Your very big fan. Hiding in the dark.

And sorry for my english Too :)

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
When this game gets to be completed I will most likely play it from the beginning all over again, both my same main path and then try other paths as well. :cool: (y)
I had that same idea, create saves for all different paths and choices (Job A or B, Dylan stay or go, self defence or not etc.). I've requested L&P to add the ability to name save games, or put brief notes to them to seperate the different plays.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
since the spark of passion has struck between Ellie and Sophia sooner or later it is reasonable to expect that something like this will happen between Sophia and Dylan ... or not?
Kinda did when he had that erection problem. She got a bit dreamy seeing his penis.

Reactions: bill meoff

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
since the spark of passion has struck between Ellie and Sophia sooner or later it is reasonable to expect that something like this will happen between Sophia and Dylan ... or not?
It IS Possible yes, though Dylan has already kissed Sophia's lips, albeit by a stolen kiss or peck but he has, maybe eventually they'll kiss and be more aware of it and want it.

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes