Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I maybe be dumb but I dont see why he did two bikini events
Probably for those who are in the Sam path without sending Dylan to the boarding school (to check Sophia's sexy tasks) because even when Sam doesn't get any points, he gets to check her out in several bikinis and make Dylan either more protective or less protective of Sophia depending the player's choice in favor of sam....maybe? :unsure: . The other one, it's just for Dylan, just his path and points alone so that one is evident with reasons for building, developing even further the bond and closeness between Sophia & Dylan. :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: introvtx

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Who the dev(s)? or Dylan? There is only one bikini event, I meant that there is 2 variations of it. With Dylan only or you can ask Dylan to invite Sam to trigger the second variant.

Yep the variant with both Dylan and Sam will increase dylan_cuckold points
Yea I know that with both Dylan and Sam will increase dylan_cuckold points,but didnt the 2nd variation just basic do the same

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yea I know that with both Dylan and Sam will increase dylan_cuckold points,but didnt the 2nd variation just basic do the same
Yeah I get ya, just for that one point we have to go through mostly the same long scene that only increase Dylan's point :ROFLMAO:. Poor Sam path players (me) :cry:
Not that stats. This stats (almost entire fashion show script and scenes were reused with minor modifications):

View attachment 502602
Umm... sorry I don't quite understand. crap I'm not a patron.

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I have a feeling that the week Liam is away on business and we have the renovation guys in could be around the same time as Bennets deadline.
But there was a renewal last time that Liam went on a business trip ... and they showed nothing ... maybe this time it is something similar, just a jump in history ... if Sophia is not a whore to flirt with those of the construction or the plumber xD

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
OK, I will ask. Can someone provide a save before the current chapter that leads to the pool scene? I have 6 saves and none of my choices led to that moment. I have chosen poorly.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
OK, I will ask. Can someone provide a save before the current chapter that leads to the pool scene? I have 6 saves and none of my choices led to that moment. I have chosen poorly.
I was in the same boat. You cannot be blackmailed by the teacher or the students to have the pool option. It is only available if you send the kid to boarding school.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know when Liam's business trip is? I wonder how much shenanigans Sophia and Ellie would get up to with the house to themselves! I find it amusing how torn I am about whether or not to accept Aiden's blackmail. On one hand if you accept it, the progression with Emma is sweet, but on the other Ellie still hates Dylan, and progress with her means Dylan can't be around, which is easiest if you send Dylan to boarding school.

I wonder if Dylan would consider getting dance lessons. Swing dancing is awesome fun, but the most important thing you learn as a Lead is that it is your job to make the Follow look good, which is something Aiden and Ellie seem to understand, but at least from what I've seen, Dylan fails at.

You can see it with the conversation Emma can have after the kiss for Aiden, and the shower scene with Ellie. She phrases every compliment about her as things she got from Sophia.

Reactions: farrah and introvtx

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know when Liam's business trip is? I wonder how much shenanigans Sophia and Ellie would get up to with the house to themselves! I find it amusing how torn I am about whether or not to accept Aiden's blackmail. On one hand if you accept it, the progression with Emma is sweet, but on the other Ellie still hates Dylan, and progress with her means Dylan can't be around, which is easiest if you send Dylan to boarding school.

I wonder if Dylan would consider getting dance lessons. Swing dancing is awesome fun, but the most important thing you learn as a Lead is that it is your job to make the Follow look good, which is something Aiden and Ellie seem to understand, but at least from what I've seen, Dylan fails at.

You can see it with the conversation Emma can have after the kiss for Aiden, and the shower scene with Ellie. She phrases every compliment about her as things she got from Sophia.
I sent Dylan away to see what progress may happen between Amber/Dylan and maybe Sam/Sophia.

Reactions: Lukasz1

introvtx

May 6, 2017

Not gonna be anytime soon it seems, we still have to see the meeting between the Parkers and Don Morello.

One of the deciding point that made me accept the blackmail was in fact the progression with Emma, all the girls in this VN are wonderful. I'm pretty sure there is gonna be a way out of the blackmail and the way I'm playing there won't be anything serious with Dylan that will really bother Sophia and Ellie (well, I hope so anyway) even if he stay.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not gonna be anytime soon it seems, we still have to see the meeting between the Parkers and Don Morello.

One of the deciding point that made me accept the blackmail was in fact the progression with Emma, all the girls in this VN are wonderful. I'm pretty sure there is gonna be a way out of the blackmail and the way I'm playing there won't be anything serious with Dylan that will really bother Sophia and Ellie (well, I hope so anyway) even if he stay.
There is a way out of the blackmail but that is at least 4 updates away

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Does not look good.

I'm rendering while creating the scenes. And while I'm rendering, I still have to adjust things. So it wouldn't make any sense to let someone else do it. Esepcially because most of my scenes are huge and own created. So someone else would need all the files. I already thought a lot about help but in my case it's not that easy over the internet.
So the next Ellie and Sophia event will not be very soon :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reactions: Frank Chateau
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes