Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Many thanks! (y)
Worked just fine to get to see the scene and it was the hottest the game has to offer so far :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But really now, what is the point in a requirement you cannot even reach no matter how you play??
Is this a bug of some kind??
Hate it when you need full points of this or that, a certain amount ok, but full and then not even possible to get, that sucks...
you're welcome, my friend.

Reactions: LantisGT

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does not look good.

I'm rendering while creating the scenes. And while I'm rendering, I still have to adjust things. So it wouldn't make any sense to let someone else do it. Esepcially because most of my scenes are huge and own created. So someone else would need all the files. I already thought a lot about help but in my case it's not that easy over the internet.
Then what is the point of the goals on his patreon page?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Dylan Amber > Sam Sophia
I may agree with you in that instance though personally I find it more preferable Sophia & Dylan (I just simply like it more Mother & son) > Dylan/Amber and Sam Sophia but between Dylan Amber and Sam Sophia? yep...I agree with you. :cool:(y)

Now if you say for example Sophia & Dylan and Amber & Sam...:unsure::unsure::unsure:...I'd say: = haha. :LOL:

And if you add Zac and his mom...it would be a neighborhood of Mothers with their sons haha.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I may agree with you in that instance though personally I find it more preferable Sophia & Dylan (I just simply like it more Mother & son) > Dylan/Amber and Sam Sophia but between Dylan Amber and Sam Sophia? yep...I agree with you. :cool:(y)

Now if you say for example Sophia & Dylan and Amber & Sam...:unsure::unsure::unsure:...I'd say: = haha. :LOL:
Hmm, An M/S party... you may be on to something there? :unsure::LOL:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hmm, An M/S party... you may be on to something there? :unsure::LOL:
Hahaha, I know!! Imagine that?!?, and I just edited my comment to also include Zac and his mom in the comment. A M/S party big time, to each with their own or maybe even swapping if they all agree...though Dylan might have a problem with that at the beginning considering how selfish and protective is of Sophia which, I gotta admit, who wouldn't be in his position? :cool: :LOL: (y)

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
Does not look good.

I'm rendering while creating the scenes. And while I'm rendering, I still have to adjust things. So it wouldn't make any sense to let someone else do it. Esepcially because most of my scenes are huge and own created. So someone else would need all the files. I already thought a lot about help but in my case it's not that easy over the internet.
If lust&blackmail had any honesty, those goals in patreon should have been eliminated long ago because that is creating false expectations in his current and future sponsors. It's been known for a long time that he doesn't aim to get an assistant to help him speed up the development process because he has already said that having an assistant would only slow him down more because it would be very difficult to get someone who is at his level of perfection.

In reality, the fact that he achieves these goals will not speed up the development process, on the contrary, it will slow it down as it has been happening, this only encourages him to become more lazy. With him it is the other way around, he improved his hardware - development was slowed down, his sponsors increased - development continues to be slowed down...

As is well known, this coming year he will undergo a sex-change procedure, so in 2020 he will make a playable day at most. More slowing down...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: satoshi36

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wanted AD

The talk is not about "choice". I'd like to have some help. The question is how does such kind of help look like, regarding that it really makes the development faster. I got 2 Titan RTX Gpu's, so rendering is not really the main problem. It's much more the creation of the scenes process and the aspiration for flawless detailed renders. I'll still release a post about this topic, describe how my working process looks like, and would like to listen your offers and ideas to this topic. I'm also interested to speed up the development. But my game is a monster with extremely big and detailed scenes. If you know somebody who has experience with similar scenes and level of detail, you can recommend me someone.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Wanted AD

The talk is not about "choice". I'd like to have some help. The question is how does such kind of help look like, regarding that it really makes the development faster. I got 2 Titan RTX Gpu's, so rendering is not really the main problem. It's much more the creation of the scenes process and the aspiration for flawless detailed renders. I'll still release a post about this topic, describe how my working process looks like, and would like to listen your offers and ideas to this topic. I'm also interested to speed up the development. But my game is a monster with extremely big and detailed scenes. If you know somebody who has experience with similar scenes and level of detail, you can recommend me someone.
Actually Incenton games is similar scenes god

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes