Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Dunno, guys, I kinda wanna believe in the dev.
Maybe he will receive some good ideas for help after he describes the process.

All I can do for him, or we can, is inform him what would make us turn from fans to supporters.
I already was a Patreon for two other creators, but I think I might break my $ limit for this.

For example, I would gladly pledge 50$ for a game of this quality if he succeeds in monthly updates.
How much would you pledge and for what?

Come on, bring some love in here! It's 2020

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

All I can do for him, or we can, is inform him what would make us turn from fans to supporters.
I already was a Patreon for two other creators, but I think I might break my $ limit for this.

For example, I would gladly pledge 50$ for a game of this quality if he succeeds in monthly updates.

Trust me it's not worth to spend 600$ per year on a single game.At least go full pledge for some kickstarter board game.
I am a patreon and I would love to have monthly updates but I would settle for 6-8 between updates.
I also want to believe in him but I will keep an eye on his web page and see what info he gives
WTH,6-8 months between updates.That is insane man.We are looking for at least 40 more updates.If he hear you,we will never get the game done.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Wanted AD

The talk is not about "choice". I'd like to have some help. The question is how does such kind of help look like, regarding that it really makes the development faster. I got 2 Titan RTX Gpu's, so rendering is not really the main problem. It's much more the creation of the scenes process and the aspiration for flawless detailed renders. I'll still release a post about this topic, describe how my working process looks like, and would like to listen your offers and ideas to this topic. I'm also interested to speed up the development. But my game is a monster with extremely big and detailed scenes. If you know somebody who has experience with similar scenes and level of detail, you can recommend me someone.
You can continue doing the renders while you need a coder and a grammar and sound effect person,,,, You can continue your perfection in rendering unhindered.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I am a patreon and I would love to have monthly updates but I would settle for 6-8 weeks between updates.
I also want to believe in him but I will keep an eye on his web page and see what info he gives

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Dylan amber is more to do with side event
I should have elaborated my comment. I am very much a pro Sam guy. So I was surprised with the writing of the Dylan Amber scene. I felt it was perfect and the cello scene. Although, am a m/s guy, dylan/sophia doesn't do it for me, I'd prefer zac and his mom. Speaking zac's mom, I think Ellie might do something with her than Dylan. But at the end, it will all turn to a neighborhood incestuous fuck fest.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I should have elaborated my comment. I am very much a pro Sam guy. So I was surprised with the writing of the Dylan Amber scene. I felt it was perfect and the cello scene. Although, am a m/s guy, dylan/sophia doesn't do it for me, I'd prefer zac and his mom. Speaking zac's mom, I think Ellie might do something with her than Dylan. But at the end, it will all turn to a neighborhood incestuous fuck fest.
Sam is getting no love just now and is being left out of all the fun,all he got was a partial look at Sophia's areola.
Dylan got to see Sophia's breasts and Ellie/Sophia got to do a tango with each others tongues.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whereas I suspect if you send Dylan and Zac to boarding school, Alyssa may end up getting upset and needing a shoulder to cry on, which may be the importance of the tanning salon scene. It's more likely to be Sophia than Ellie.

But this is me talking, so if it ended up being Sophia/Alyssa/Ellie, even better

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whereas I suspect if you send Dylan and Zac to boarding school, Alyssa may end up getting upset and needing a shoulder to cry on, which may be the importance of the tanning salon scene. It's more likely to be Sophia than Ellie.

But this is me talking, so if it ended up being Sophia/Alyssa/Ellie, even better
Dylan and Zac can come home at weekends as the school is not too far away

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Dylan and Zac can come home at weekends as the school is not too far away
I don't want to throw shade at anyone's choices first of all. Having said that...when I got to that decision I felt it like while it was Sophia's way to protect Dylan, it would felt kinda cowardly to just send him away because of a bully, that's why in my perspective I also decided to accept the tasks and now it seems that Dylan will have a chance to train up in fighting even when he was already in good shape for being in the football team...sorry...soccer hahaha.

The kicks he can give to Aiden and having technique in fighting? If it wasn't for Aiden's uncle and thugs Dylan would definitely beat up Aiden easily.

Still, I'm in favor of a M/S fuck fest, the idea keeps sounding more and more appealing with Sophia & Dylan, Sam & Amber, and Alyssa and Zac.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I don't see a point in hiring anyone else. The extra money he makes will go to "the help". Even if he does break even, the dev is a "perfectionist". So, whatever work they turn in, won't be good enough. It will all have to be done over again, still causing delays and long waiting time between updates.

Reactions: rKnight

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan is a little sh*t and if I didn't dislike Aiden so much I would wish that Aiden beat the crap out of him.
Then Sofia can stamp Bennts women-satisfier into pulp with her heels.

Besides Bennet probably shoved some socks down his trousers.I also want Bennet to suffer,really bad, and not just end this saga with either sex with Bennet or no sex with Bennet,we need another really evil choice so Sophia can inflict excruciating pain on him.
I think I may of got carried away there:oops:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't see a point in hiring anyone else. The extra money he makes will go to "the help". Even if he does break even, the dev is a "perfectionist". So, whatever work they turn in, won't be good enough. It will all have to be done over again, still causing delays and long waiting time between updates.
I agree on the "perfectionist" bit as it probably takes him way too long to set up a scene perfect in every detail

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My other theory is that Ellie might bribe one of her dance friends (Christine most likely), to be a 'nade jumper to get Dylan out of the house

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My other theory is that Ellie might bribe one of her dance friends (Christine most likely), to be a 'nade jumper to get Dylan out of the house
Naw Ellie would have more fun drowning her brother in the pool,since Dylan does not swim very well, to get him out of the way

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I also want Bennet to suffer,really bad, and not just end this saga with either sex with Bennet or no sex with Bennet, we need another really evil choice so Sophia can inflict excruciating pain on him.
I think I may of got carried away there:oops:
Maybe it's just one of those cases that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:devilish:

Reactions: Old Dog

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone know how I can reach 22 points with Ellie? because I definitely don't think I missed something ...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
WTH are u talking about, not relevant... this is what all of us waited for, for him to reach that point where he can cancel his college courses, quit his side job (if all this exist, is not like one of us know him personally) AND get (hire) help and you come here and say its not relevant anymore, u for real?!
Go back a page or two and read or just check the Patreon page.Then you will understand what is happening.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes