holmes18cm

Dec 8, 2019
the route Dylan alone fashion show had most better a hot pics, i have save for 3 diferentes routes....I hope nex uptade soon... Dont Forget Dylan Have 2 pics fashion show in the other routes dont have evidence of dirty games I think dylan will share those photos

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the route Dylan alone fashion show had most better a hot pics, i have save for 3 diferentes routes....I hope nex uptade soon...
I also have 3 saves but I am not too sure about the Dylan save,is it worth saving?
I mean the pool event could lead to Dylan/Amber fun and maybe some love for Sam from Sophia,during music lesson.
As for the Sam/Dylan show,was to help with Sophia/Dylan relationship.
The solo Dylan show I dont know about,sure lots more pictures and Dylan took pictures but the walk through never mentioned that these could be important.
When we finish the Aiden route,will Dylan come home to stay,seems like the boarding school could be a very short event.
I do hope that the Bennet saga will have a 3rd option

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So when the next update release?
This year:)
Serioulsy we have no idea.Just pray that he will keep half day updates.If there is no too many branches for 0.095 we can hope for May.
Short? Seriously?
Even If you use skip for the whole time it will take a considerable amount of time to play all the events of this update. I don't know how you are saying this update was short.
Actualy if you are on good wife path,this update is probably one of the shortest one.
go back and refuse Aiden's offer then Dylan will go to boarding and pool event starts.
You'll have to refuse Aiden's task at the first place. I think that's is the only thing you should do.
Don't forget you must accept the bikini deal too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neoblack

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

A Wife and Mother [v0.09] [Lust & Passion] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 2.35 GB
Compressed: 463 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D
Would you please be able to compress the latest Mac version for users?

Reactions: Ozel
D

Deleted member 840101

I'm not saying this update was bad it was very good but too short. Hope next time be better. Sorry for my English
Short? Seriously?
Even If you use skip for the whole time it will take a considerable amount of time to play all the events of this update. I don't know how you are saying this update was short.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I also have 3 saves but I am not too sure about the Dylan save,is it worth saving?
I mean the pool event could lead to Dylan/Amber fun and maybe some love for Sam from Sophia,during music lesson.
As for the Sam/Dylan show,was to help with Sophia/Dylan relationship.
The solo Dylan show I dont know about,sure lots more pictures and Dylan took pictures but the walk through never mentioned that these could be important.
When we finish the Aiden route,will Dylan come home to stay,seems like the boarding school could be a very short event.
I never realized how unequipped I have been playing with only one route (not using play throughs) being saved. Just trying to pick the sluttiest path. I wonder how much I am missing now! Most PC saves do not work on Mac...but I guess there is some value in trying other options.

Can you share a little history on how you have three different saves?

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
I was wondering, what are the key decision points to click on for the swimming pool event instead of the fashion show? my solely main path is Dylan only and the bikini fashion show just with him, but I'm curious to read the swimming pool event because I've already seen some images of the swimming event. :unsure: From where do I start?
go back and refuse Aiden's offer then Dylan will go to boarding and pool event starts.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was wondering, what are the key decision points to click on for the swimming pool event instead of the fashion show? my solely main path is Dylan only and the bikini fashion show just with him, but I'm curious to read the swimming pool event because I've already seen some images of the swimming event. :unsure: From where do I start?
Send Dylan away to boarding school

D

Deleted member 840101

You'll have to refuse Aiden's task at the first place. I think that's is the only thing you should do.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
This year:)
Serioulsy we have no idea.Just pray that he will keep half day updates.If there is no too many branches for 0.095 we can hope for May.

Actualy if you are on good wife path,this update is probably one of the shortest one.

Don't forget you must accept the bikini deal too.
OMG May?????????

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
After the latest update, I find Amber to be 10X the hotter milf compared to Alyssa. Would so love to see more of Amber. Just trying to think in what kind of relationship.
Well the current wishful thinking (mine and I don't who others) was that maybe they all get with their own sons, Sophia & Dylan, Amber & Sam (even if someone doesn't know who sam is hahaha) and Alyssa & Zac. As I said...wishful thinking but as you said trying to think what kind of relationship....that would be at least one. :cool: (y)

Reactions: reni and armion82
D

Deleted member 840101

Is that mainly it? I don't have to refuse Bennet's first invitation or anything else? So just by refusing where Aiden is hanging out that will trigger the event? Thanks very much!
You remember the event where Dylan and Zac were beaten by Aiden's gang?
I hope you remember that. After that Sophia will try to warn Aiden. And then Aiden calls sophia to another place to make a deal because that son of a bitch's uncle is well know lawyer who is also a badass.
In this event sophia can either choose to accept Aiden's deal(12 tasks in total) or she can choose to send dylan to a boarding school. This is what you have to do. Send Dylan to boarding school.

Edit: sophia/sam event ( in which sophia shows half of her areola) is after this event.
Now I think you will not find it hard to remember.;)

D

Deleted member 1606576

Short? Seriously?
I would also say, that is update was quite big. I like, where the story is going. Many different choices for the future. Keep up the good work!

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Never understood the fascination with Alyssa to begin with. And nothing equals white trash more than an above the breast tattoo.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes