farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The Ancient Greeks used to believe that homosexual relations are for pleasure, and heterosexual for procreation. And Sophia is most likely educated enough to know that. Ellie, I have no idea. But it's why many of the Spartans were homosexual while at war.
They are both her children, this is the whole problem. Therefore, I think that for Sophia to sleep with a son and a daughter should be equally difficult and forbidden :unsure:
L&P lets us understand that Sophia has never thought in sex with a woman. So, naked with your daughter is not a problem. BUT, Sophia kisses Ellie, a french kiss and touching her butt. That's sex, almost. Don't tell me, she can't stop cuz with Dylan do.
Yes, she go too fast with her daughter.It's good. Given what kind of prude is Sophia it's even strange, on the other hand, it means that soon she will help her son to jerk off :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Writing the text you think about giving a personality to each character. That's help you a lot later.

So, I think that Ellie will kiss Sophia again and Dylan catches them "in fragranti". This situation will be very good for Dylan, doesn't betray his mother and Dylan will have the two women in debt. They'll feel guilty and will ask Dylan to shut up. But Dylan needs a reward.:cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Writing the text you think about giving a personality to each character. That's help you a lot later.

So, I think that Ellie will kiss Sophia again and Dylan catches them "in fragranti". This situation will be very good for Dylan, doesn't betray his mother and Dylan will have the two women in debt.
Whereas I think Dylan/Christine is far more likely. Particularly if Sophia mentions it to Ellie during one of their showers together (after Sophia admiring Christines arse during the beach scene). Even if Sophia doesn't send Dylan to boarding school, and given how much Ellie tries to avoid Dylan, it would make sense for Ellie to scheme to get him out of the house, even if she needs to use one of her friends to do it. Taming of the Shrew style. Then Ellie would be more comfortable hitting on Sophia and Julia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Christine is the same age as Ellie, Ellie who's looking for older guys, so I believe Christine do the same. Dylan first sex will be with a milf, I don't know which one. If you send Dylan away, Bennett, Aiden disappear and we are left alone. Sam is not enough to to fill Jacuzzi / pool future events.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And I believe I know why Ellie hates Dylan. Ellie treats Dylan like a child and she's looking for older guys. So his "attention" bothers her, don't want to spy on her (she has a big dildo). Ellie has her secrets and she doesn't want it to get out. This is why she wants Dylan away from her, not because she is a good girl and Dylan a perv but she wants her "dirty" secrets away from Dylan.

• Haha

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

So, I think that Ellie will kiss Sophia again and Dylan catches them "in fragranti". This situation will be very good for Dylan, doesn't betray his mother and Dylan will have the two women in debt. They'll feel guilty and will ask Dylan to shut up. But Dylan needs a reward.:cool:
I suppose everything is possible until what L&P decides to create. Having said that, I don't know...depending of the player's choices and paths, Dylan just doesn't fit the type of "blackmailing" his mother for a reward to remain quiet, it would go all the way against what he has been doing and trying to accomplish by better means, being helpful around the house, be either nice, sweet, caring, protective and a "treasure" to Sophia to just go and ask for something in order to stay quiet.

I do guess that IF and only IF he catches Sophia and Ellie kissing he will obviously want the same treatment may be out of jealousy, not sure, but I think that in order for that to happen it has to be while being on several paths which many players concentrate in just one path. At least that's the way I see it. Don't get me wrong, I would love for Sophia & Dylan kissing too but by better means. :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: codex35 and Hlextor

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I do guess that IF and only IF he catches Sophia and Ellie kissing he will obviously want the same treatment may be out of jealousy, not sure, but I think that in order for that to happen it has to be while being on several paths which many of player concentrate in just one path. At least that's the way I see it. Don't get me wrong, I would love for Sophia & Dylan kissing too but by better means. :cool: (y)
It's OK. Treat to understand. Catching them kissing opens up a lot of possibilities. I'm not talking about blackmail just: "c'mon mom, just a little french kiss" :p. It's not about focus on Dylan, but if you want more hot scene this "decade", is the only path, family path., including Ellie/ Sam/Amber and maybe Zac/Alyssa.

Last edited:
  • Haha

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Something very interesting. Sophia don't let Dylan touch her, but she lets Ellie do what she wants. From this point, both are incest. A little strange situation.
Not strange at all if you consider charachter consistency. Sophia will never let any of her children feel excluded, debased or dismissed. Now, Ellie played the card of feeling less loved than auntie and Sophia could not tolerate this. Same happens when Sam touches the fabric of the bikini, then Sophia allows more touching from Dylan for the sake of him not feeling excluded. This is what I like in this game, you can recognize that charachters have coherent motivations, maybe not always what I would like, but always consistent

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry guys, but it's never happen. For one simple reason. Ellie/Sophia route confirmed as lesbian route :p :whistle:
Good thing is confirmed as the lesbian route and not as the Ooooonly route hahaha :LOL: :p
(Unless I missed getting something :unsure:)

But seriously, I liked that L&P said there was not meant to be a thing between Dylan & Ellie and that's fine, as for Sophia & Dylan french kissing...hopefully time will tell, they have already shared a lot of things together so they're just progressing in their relationship which it can be slower between Mother & Son compared to Mother & Daughter and that's understandable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer and farrah

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Not strange at all if you consider charachter consistency. Sophia will never let any of her children feel excluded, debased or dismissed. Now, Ellie played the card of feeling less loved than auntie and Sophia could not tolerate this. Same happens when Sam touches the fabric of the bikini, then Sophia allows more touching from Dylan for the sake of him not feeling excluded. This is what I like in this game, you can recognize that charachters have coherent motivations, maybe not always what I would like, but always consistent
She is first and foremost... a very good mother! She would say the most immoral but still a very very good mother. :cool: (y)

screenshot0004.png

D

Deleted member 1882153

It's not rocket science, it's a VN. Watching and being part of the 'overthinking' is fun, though! I wonder if the Dev picks up on any ideas from the posts? There are some good ones.

• Thinking Face
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes