MSea007

Jun 10, 2019
Hi guys, I have 2 requests and I will be so thankful if someone help me...
1. can you share save with Sam+Sophie+Dylan+Amber at the pool?
2. can you share save when only Sophie+Dylan are at the pool?

Last edited:
Reactions: bagre1

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hey guys i have a question

i assume you need to go to the club with Patricia and Ellie to get the last shower with ellie scene in this update?

i am asking because i am not intrested in the guys from the club and hooking up with the girls.
im more intressted in a lesbian action love/affair/romance between mother/daughter and aunt without these guys drooling over the girls specially this logan guy drooling over ellie (i get the feeling that with this Logan guy it could end up bad for Ellie somehow).

is this path needed to go there??
i am asking because you dont get the needet points for ellie to get that shower scene with her without going to the club.
or is it not needed to go that path to get a Mother/Daughter/Aunt Way??
if there would be even one in this game.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019

i assume you need to go to the club with Patricia and Ellie to get the last shower with ellie scene in this update?

i am asking because i am not intrested in the guys from the club and hooking up with the girls.
im more intressted in a lesbian action love/affair/romance between mother/daughter and aunt without these guys drooling over the girls specially this logan guy drooling over ellie (i get the feeling that with this Logan guy it could end up bad for Ellie somehow).

i am asking because you dont get the needet points for ellie to get that shower scene with her without going to the club.
the only reason she wants to kiss her mom is because of what she saw at the club.

mj2388

Nov 9, 2019
Hello to all! Has anyone ever thought about a new meeting with the Janitor Clark (the man in the school shower)? Or some new gym experience.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the only reason she wants to kiss her mom is because of what she saw at the club.
well thanks i guess but i knew that already from the walktrough and by reading the dialogues in the game that doesn´t answer my question.
and besides i think that is not entirely true she fantasized about kissing her mom and reading the text in that shower scene i think she had always a crush on her mom and is developing some sexual/romantic feelings for her mom there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello to all! Has anyone ever thought about a new meeting with the Janitor Clark (the man in the school shower)? Or some new gym experience.
I don't think anybody knows anything about the Janitor,he could just be an extra.The gym has lots of possibilities with certain people but we dont know

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019

You have to go to the club for les points and a great scene with Patricia. So yes, go and ignore those guys

hard2210

Jul 20, 2019
Ha ha ha. This guy hid the money counter to make even more money by releasing mini updates every 4 months. With the release of update 0.09, the third goal was reached and the fourth was not far away. Now there are many more patrons, but the third goal is already 95%, and the amount is hidden. He will increase it every time, so that it will never be achieved. And updates will become less frequent, will produce 1 game hour every half a year.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ha ha ha. This guy hid the money counter to make even more money by releasing mini updates every 4 months. With the release of update 0.09, the third goal was reached and the fourth was not far away. Now there are many more patrons, but the third goal is already 95%, and the amount is hidden. He will increase it every time, so that it will never be achieved. And updates will become less frequent, will produce 1 game hour every half a year.
you only see the money counter when you are a supporter unless the dev has no problem showing it in open.
the gamestory progression itself is really,really slow and ontop it´s maybe a very,very,very slow pace developing this game and i for example would never support such a dev with that slow developing pace but many,many other persons seems to be ok with that.

to be honest here it surley surprises me a lot that the dev here has so many supporters by the pace he is going with this game but i am not supporting him so who cares.??
and you do not really know if the dev charges the supporters every month or charges only per update.

Last edited:

hard2210

Jul 20, 2019
you only see the money counter when you are a supporter unless the dev has no problem showing it in open.
the gamestory progression itself is really,really slow and ontop it´s maybe a very,very,very slow pace developing this game and i for example would never support such a dev with that slow developing pace but many,many other persons seems to be ok with that.

to be honest here it surley surprises me a lot that the dev here has so many supporters by the pace he is going with this game but i am not supporting him so who cares.??
and you do not really know if the dev charges the supporters every month or charges only per update.
Really? Then why had I seen his counter all the time before? When he released version 0.09 I saw that he was approaching the fourth goal - $ 8000. There wasn't much left. Today I went to his page, and this counter is hidden. Why can I observe the counter from other game developers, even though I am not their patron?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Really? Then why had I seen his counter all the time before? When I released version 0.09, I saw that it was approaching the fourth goal - $ 8000. There wasn't much left. Today I went to his page, and this counter is hidden. Why can I observe the counter from other game developers, even though I am not their patron?
if he is ok with that everybody can see it if not only supporters.some devs are showing the money counter some not who cares??
are you jealous or something???? :rolleyes:
maybe his supporters are getting more than just this game??
maybe this game is a "sideproject" and the main project is not tolerated by pantreon there and because of that he shows only this game??
pantreon is not tolerating everything with adult content there.
outsiders can´t really tell here so again who cares???
if his supporters are ok with that it is their problem not ours here in this forum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: satoshi36

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is just because she needs to know what size strapon to buy for her mom ;)

I think never :ROFLMAO:
Damn straight!! And now that I'm back to my render rig, time to work on some Fan Art. ;)

I don't think I've come across anyone interested in the college guys. Just look at how much farrah hates Logan. I'm the same, just not as vocal. But Ellie likes older, successful guys. In the club scene, all you need to do is reject the guys advances. I'm more of a Ellie/Julia fan (well, lesbian orgy fan, but baby steps!).

Like the Aiden blackmail route. I'm tolerating him at the moment because he's a catalyst for some lesbian content, and not getting any himself.

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I actually thought of that the very moment that was mentioned, to playboy and I thought..."okay...no nude if she doesn't want to then Maxim or other magazines" and as for side jobs come, the nursing job and the other with good payment, sharing those pictures to a model agency might even do a lot more. The money would be more substantial, and it would've made more sense if Dylan asks Sophia first and then wait for the news of getting accepted. For starters, it would lead to a side job of Sophia...modeling!!! sexy!!! again!!! it would've been gooood!!!. haha. :cool:

So Yeah me too, a lot of overthinking and way off.
It makes sense ... maybe that's why he advertised fashion business considering a similar plot in some moments of the game ...

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

hard2210

Jul 20, 2019
if he is ok with that everybody can see it if not only supporters.some devs are showing the money counter some not who cares??
are you jealous or something???? :rolleyes:
maybe his supporters are getting more than just this game??
maybe this game is a "sideproject" and the main project is not tolerated by pantreon there and because of that he shows only this game??
pantreon is not tolerating everything with adult content there.
outsiders can´t really tell here so again who cares???
if his supporters are ok with that it is their problem not ours here in this forum.
I pointed out that this guy had deliberately hidden it. You say I can't see him because I'm not a patron. I only see the number of patrons. Let's ask the patrons if the money is visible and how much it is now. Guys, can anyone tell me?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Damn straight!! And now that I'm back to my render rig, time to work on some Fan Art. ;)

I don't think I've come across anyone interested in the college guys. Just look at how much farrah hates Logan. I'm the same, just not as vocal. But Ellie likes older, successful guys. In the club scene, all you need to do is reject the guys advances. I'm more of a Ellie/Julia fan (well, lesbian orgy fan, but baby steps!).

Like the Aiden blackmail route. I'm tolerating him at the moment because he's a catalyst for some lesbian content, and not getting any himself.
ok thanks but you do need to play along with all exept refusing the guy drooling over Sophia,including loosing the bet to get the patricia scene,till patricia interrupts you and the night ends right??

damn ellie has really some serious problems in her little head she is a high schooler and that guy is how old already 30???
i think they mentioned that loagan is near 30 years old or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes