D

Deleted member 1882153

Does anyone else feel like you are part of a massive perverted Government social experiment conducted by L & P? They put out a somewhat sexual storyline that we dissect and post our opinions on and then they translate that into 0's + 1's and a psychoanalytical conclusion is drawn as to our well-being and state of mind. Or is it just me (head twitch), just me (head twitch), just me...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So the Biology class is the start of the Aiden's 2nd task part 2 ?I really hope for no spoilers

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Sure, but it's only a playable demo up to the Dylan Swing scene.
All good
I only found this site shortly after L&P released the Renpy version of 0.01 - so never got to see the RPGM version for myself.
A copy of the original would be awesome, whenever you are able to share.

Reactions: bagre1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

First of all, happy new year, everybody! I wish you all the best for the new decade!
Here's an overview of the main events of the next game day.
Morning
  • Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon
  • Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon
  • Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening
  • Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam

PS:
The Legend Patrons will get a special gift soon!
All of the Don Morello stuff... That's that entire future plot line.

Basically the movie Indecent Proposal.

Don Morello: "Liam suppose I offer to forgive all of your debt and a million dollars cash for one night with your wife. What would you say?"

However with the way this game is written he is going to be like... "Think it over for a week or two then get back to me when you feel like it no pressure."

Although he shouldn't do that as he has enough leverage to ruin their lives. He should go very HIGH PRESSURE If he were smart he would be like.

"You two have five minutes to discuss this among yourselves. I am going out for a cigarette. If the offer is not accepted when I return it is off the table."

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Kinda disappointing the son and friend didn't at least whip 'em out and wank for the bikini show at least.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do wonder what Morello's offer will be to solve Liam' debt problem.
But knowing L&P the meeting between morello and the Parkers could have nothing to do with the debt and more to do with the problems Sophia is having. Maybe the reason why mr.Morello only asked to see Sophia,it was Sophia's choice to bring her husband along.
But Mr.morello did seem to know a lot about the Parkers finances and said only Sophia can get herself and her family out of this bind.
So could Morello want Sophia to be his companion while he is on his business,cocktail and dinner meeting,maybe even take Sophia to the opera and museum opening.Treating her to the finer things in life,treating her like a princes. Sophia is slowly seduced by mr morello and the new world that Sophia is now experiencing till she has to asked herself that one question.As a wife and mother how far will she go.
Should be an interesting conversation between Sophia and Liam in the evening.
At least we know that blackmail will not be involved

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat and rolli

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I do wonder what Morello's offer will be to solve Liam' debt problem.
But knowing L&P the meeting between morello and the Parkers could have nothing to do with the debt and more to do with the problems Sophia is having. Maybe the reason why mr.Morello only asked to see Sophia,it was Sophia's choice to bring her husband along
I would preffer just give away him Liam and forget about him.Especially after he ruined the showering event, he deserved it :mad:

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
I accidently deleted my gamesaves from a few months ago, so ive played the game again today from the start. So many arcs one can take, in the end i followed the walkthrough, made that mistake that everyone miss's out on to miss out by 1 point for the shower screen, so played it again to get it. Now ive gone in 3 different routes to see what happens. Pure filthy all the way including the lesbian points, 1 with dylan by himself for the bikini parade and 1 with sam and dylan.
But i also have certain save points where i think they may be critical for the next updates.
What a bloody great game, it really is. Credit to the dev!!!

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes